1st Grow CFL 5250 Watts- 20 Ladys- SCROG+Training+Seed- Grape Krush-SSH - SourD+ More

Re: 1st grow CFL 5250 watts-20 ladys-SCROG+training+seed(Grape Krush,SSH,SourD)+more

Thankz...this is my 1st try at growin. g. Nope never grown SOMA. The bong looking thing is my BHO exstractor.. used to make honey oil. Which smoked great by the way... TC..

Re: 1st grow CFL 5250 watts-20 ladys-SCROG+training+seed(Grape Krush,SSH,SourD)+more

SSH cut dry 3.4g 2-27-12

Yep... :peace:

i just wait till they are dripping with sticky pollen and they syay closed. :tokin:

Super Silver Haze Top Cut mini Smoke Review 4-29-12

Super Silver Haze Top Cut Smoke Review 4-29-12

Well she only lasted a couple days in a jar.
I had to taste her so I took 2 bowls worth and... Wow...

The smell- is strong and fresh. When chopped in a grinder it smells of a super sweet berry fruit jam.

The taste- Amazing from the second it hit my mouth. Sweetness Yet a hint of earthy taste.
Just awesome for no jar time.

The effect- of this Super silver haze hits really fast and is especially strong mentally.

I just had to grind it up and enjoy her as is.
Yep :thumb: Very happy here. :hookah:

Took a minute Cut.4-29-12

:peace:

Thankz.. Will do....:thanks:

Super Silver Haze-- cut down DAY 100-- 4-29-12

Super Silver Haze-- cut down DAY 100-- 4-29-12

2 days on the dark and dry as a bone when cut.

Dence and sticky with a awesome smell.

My guess is 70+ grams of buds, once dried.

40+ grams shake for oil. Sticky...

------------------------------------------------------

Sour Diesel Cut down-- Day 92 --4-29-12

Sour Diesel Cut down-- Day 92 --4-29-12

This is what's left after I cut her colas and I think I made the right move there.
Her lower half really filled in better over the few weeks.

Less fluff though not super dense and only a hint of frost.
I suspect that is this phenoms trait. (seed/mini frostier)

Over all I like the looks. Lots of full fat nice looking nugs and she smells like
a 3 day old skunk fart locked in the jar u just opened.
Yep...Kinda just hits you...

She loses a ton of weight when dried, so judging by her colas I will go with
75-80 grams buds & 50-60 grams shake once dried---
so together with her colas 38 grams

I'm betting on my 1st 100 grams lady.

Keeping in mind this is my 1st grow and she's almost 5' grown under CFL's...
I'm more than happy.

Feel free ta add your 2 cent's... Peace...

Root report SSH/SD 5-1-12

Sour Diesel

92 days of growth.

Looking at the stem cut:
you can see the excellent vascular system she has ( looks like a cross in the center)

I thinking due to the high moss content and lack of micro nutrients and poorly vented 5 gal bucket.
I did not achieve full root growth and there for reduced yield.

This was my 2nd try at soil set up and seems to have worked better than the 1st try yet still a ways to go.

Higher perlite % helped a lot

Over all :
Her roots reached the bottom and used most of the available space yet did not fill in very well so
I could still do better.

Super Silver Haze:

Stem Cut:
To me it look like she was sick/un-healthy
Poor looking vascular system with a discolored center I suspect is not good.

She was stuck in my 1st soil mix with the high moss/low perlite mix.

Looking at the root growth or lack of. Looking at the roots straight out of the bucket
you would think she had good growth yet breaking the dirt you find
almost no roots in the center.
I suspect this is due to being to compact and moist with lack of air for root to grow into.
Roots stayed outside and this is way after 100 days she still was not 100%

She did take the biggest hit from the mite attack and the cure so that may have stunted
her roots growth as well.

Over all:
I got really lucky with her. This must really be a great phenom to have still given the quality buds
after having been through so many different fights.
I learned so much watching her & will have fun growing her again.
I cant wait to see how the new soil mix I used on the other SSH Lady's with do.

What can you tell me about these item's

What can you tell me about these item's and do you think
these are good picks? Keeping in mind im cheap.
and I already paid for them....

UltraGrow SuperLux High Pressure Sodium 430 Watt:

430W watt LU430/ET18 Hydroponics HPS Light Bulb

LU430/U Grow Light GELCO UltraGrow SuperLux 22849 430 Watt High Pressure Sodium ET18 E39 Base S145

Green Energy Lighting

BrandSub:
UltraGrow SuperLux

Green Energy Lighting Maximum Overall Length (In) 9.65 Maximum Overall Length (mm) 245.11

Average Life (Hrs)

Base Code
E39

Bulb Shape
ET18

Case Quantity

Color Temperature

Lamp Base
Mogul

Lamp Family
UltraGrow SuperLux

Lamp Type
High Pressure Sodium Series

Lamp Wattage

Lumen – Initial

The benefit of high pressure sodium lamps to the horticultural industry is their ability to enhance the fruiting and flowering process in plants. Orange/red spectrum HPS is the spectrum plants use in their reproductive processes, which generally produces larger harvests of higher quality herbs, vegetables, fruits or flowers.

SUN SYSTEM EQUALIZER HOT SPOT DIFFUSER HPS 400 :

Equalizer Hot Spot Diffuser HPS 600/400
Simply slide this unique product over a mogul base socket on most horizontal burning reflectors to filter and disperse the intense “hot spot” of light directly under an HID lamp.
With the hot spot diffused, you can hang reflectors closer to the plant canopy while reducing the risk of burning the plants directly under the lamp.
The revolutionary shape, size and hole patterns were designed using the latest lighting development software.
The Equalizer™ will aid in improving the uniformity of your fixture by reducing the hot spot below the lamp.
Made of 95% reflective German aluminum.

4" DUCT MUFFLER INLINE FAN SILENCER NOISE REDUCER inch four in carbon filter can:

High Quality Super Strong STEEL CONSTRUCTION
Two 4" Flanged ends
Total Length: 12"
Filter Body Length: 10"
Width: 6"
Flange Size: 4"
"Air Tight" Sealing Tape Included!
Minor assembly required
Featuring ACOUSTICAL FOAAcoustical Foam lines the interior of the filter and is a High Performance Sound Abosrbing Foam. Specially Designed, Open Cell Foam in a convoluted "egg crate" pattern for superior sound absorbtion qualities.
This foam can reduce noise up to 25 decibels! A 3 decibel drop in noise cuts a listeners perception by half!

This is the same material seen lining the walls in Recording Studios. It offers superior Sound and Vibration Absorbtion!

TARP ZIP-UP ZIPPER DOOR GROW TENT DOORWAY ZIP UP hydropon
Tarp Zip-Up, Black:

Designed for use with ordinary construction vapor barrier to seal off work zones, this adhesive-backed zipper is perfect for creating a simple, resealable access doorway. It installs in minutes without special tools and will permanently bond to any clean plastic sheeting. It lets you control air movement for temperature maintenance but, more importantly, it keeps dust from migrating throughout the house. The 84'' long, heavy-duty, water proof #5 zipper is sewn to a 950-denier high-density polyethylene backing that has a permanent high-tack acrylic adhesive. Equally useful for providing access to cold frames, shrink-wrapped boats, and plastic tent structures.s. Instructions included.

Heavy Duty Peel 'n Stick Zipper System
Heavy Duty Zipper
Light Proof
Dust Proof
Water Proof

8 GLASS SCREENS PIPE SCREENS DAISY STYLE SCREENS LARGE SIZE TOP QUALITY:
8 Pyrex Glass Pipe Screens - Daisy style screens in LARGE SIZE.
Daisy screens have 4 to 5 petals and a stem and will come in assorted sizes to fit a variety of pipes.

Glass screens heat your tabacco from the bottom giving you a full flavored smoking experience. They can last forever if taken care of properly. Clean off and reuse again and again. Made of high quality pyrex glass that is non-toxic, safe, and virtually indestructible.

Mycorrhizae- Root Fungi-- Endo Mycorrhiza Mycorrhizal 1 lb:

Endo Mycorrhizal Benefecial Fungi. Highly beneficial soil fungus when applied to plant roots. Once applied, it coexists with the plants roots throughout its entire life. The mycorrhizae actively helps obtain nutrients and moisture from the soil resulting in in faster growth.
6 ounces of mycorrhizae from the species: Glomus intradicces - 134 spores per gram. This specie is the best of the mycorrhizal varieties available.

There are no sources of trichoderma in this product. Trichoderma overtakes other species and doesn't provide any benefits to the plants.

This is a granular product, we recommend using 1 tablespoon per plant during transplant.

134 Spores per gram compared to Xtreme Gardening Mykos 80 Spores per gram

6" Sun Tube Grow Light, Harvest Pro MH + HPS Ballast:

This complete 400W grow light kit from Sunlight Supply includes the NEW Harvest Pro Elite Switchable ballast. This allows switching between a 400W metal halide or a 400W HPS bulb at an economical price. The item in the picture is the item that you will receive. It has been used briefly but is in otherwise perfect condition.
The Harvest Pro Elite ballast includes the Exclusive Power Pointer, making it easy to switch from 120 to 240V power. The Harvest Pro Elite ballast also features the new two part ballast enclosure that separates the ballast from the capacitor and ignitor allowing the ballast to run 60 - 65 degrees cooler than most other ballasts. The EZ cap door allows easy access to the capacitor. This switchable grow light system includes 400 Watt Metal Halide Bulb, 400 Watt HPS Bulb, Sun System Harvest Pro Switchable Ballast, Sun Tube Reflector, bulb cord, socket assembly and 120V power cord. Sunlight Supply's Sun Tube Reflector incorporates a 6" tube around the bulb to allow unrestricted air to pass over the bulb. The Sun Tube grow light reflector comes completely assembled and is made with high temperature borosilicate glass and 95% German aluminum. The interior reflector can be removed to provide 360° lighting. Unique brackets allow for either horizontal or vertical hanging.

Reflector

-Includes pre-wired lamp cord, socket & strain relief

-All wiring contained inside a safe & sealed junction box

-6" Tube made of high-temperature borosilicate glass

-German 95% reflective aluminum interior reflector (removable)

-Integrated mounting bracket accommodates chrome "V" hangers

-Unique brackets allow for horizontal or vertical mounting

-Accepts all bulb sizes including BT-56

-Advanced reflector design offers a re-strike bend for maximum output

-Interior reflector can be removed for 360° lighting

-Reflector wings included

-Dimensions: Glass 19 ½"L - overall length 27" X 6" diameter

Ballast

-400W Imported remote 120/240V ballast

-Switch between 400W HPS or Metal Halide bulb

-Power pointer for easily swtiching between 120 & 240V

-Two-part ballast enclosure with ballast separated from capacitor & ignitor - runs 60°- 65° cooler than standard ballasts

-EZ Cap door allows easy access to the capactior

-Aluminum ballast enclosure dissipates heat

-White powder coated finish

-6ft. 120V power cord included (240V cord sold separately)

-15ft. detachable bulb cord and mogul base socket assembly

-Louvered end plates and side plates keep the ballast cool

-Rubber feet and carrying handle

-ETL Listed

-Completely assembled
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------- ? -----------------------------------------------------

new room-550 watt HPS - it's time for some zzzzz's... Yep...

new room-550 watt HPS - it's time for some zzzzz's... Yep...

Super Silver Haze / Sour Diesel Dry weights: 5/3/12

Super Silver Haze / Sour Diesel Dry weights: 5/3/12

Sour Diesel:

39.5g + 72.3g : Total- 111.8 grams Yep my 1st 100G lady

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Silver Haze:

3.4g + 35.6- Total- 39 grams

The room 5-5-12

The room 5-5-12
working on getting them level and air flow.
11551.jpg

:peace:

Re: 1st Grow CFL 5250 Watts- 20 Ladys- SCROG+Training+Seed- Grape Krush-SSH - SourD+

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------YEPS
Starting a new thread as this tital no longer fits. Yep time for HPS on the 2nd wave. :thumb::420:

Re: 1st Grow CFL 5250 Watts- 20 Ladys- SCROG+Training+Seed- Grape Krush-SSH - SourD+

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom