My First Grow - Seven Lovely Ladies With SCROG

Day 41 of flowering, an here is a quick video update.

My clones have begone to show roots on three of the cubes. When do I transplant them?
Mod_crop_5917.jpg
Mod_Crop_5918.jpg
Mod_crop_5922.jpg
Mod_5923.jpg
Mod_5920.jpg
Mod_5919.jpg

Ok, here is my update for the last three I cloned. I did a video showing how I did the transfer.

I am starting my second journal as I cloned 9 from a 2 month old flowering plant. Definitely have some strong potential mothers to give this unknown stain a second chance to grow without so much stress. I am totally confident that I will get down the nutrient mixes and start to breed a good crop. At least that's the plan.

Looking great BornTo420!

Trichs are on key. :Namaste:

Hey LeafLady, thank you for checking them out. I only wish I had not stessed them do badly. It;s my first grow ever, so I am learning for sure.

Can I ask you a favor? How do you get your link to your journal to located at the bottom of you post / signature. I can't figure it out yet. :thanks::peace:

I love your pictures and ladies!!! I definately need to figure out how I can do this budgetminded. I know some cameras and lenses can get very expensive. any advice?

I love your pictures and ladies!!! I definitely need to figure out how I can do this budgetminded. I know some cameras and lenses can get very expensive. any advice?

I figured out this week, that by placing a Double Aspheric lens over my Iphone I can get these pictures and create a cool 93x video. This little lens is about 300 on the internet. Doctors in the eye business use this lens. I can take pictures without having to clip a piece off or disturb the ladies too much.

Thanks for stopping by and compliments. I am on my first grow here so I am very new and learning everyday. Just cloned these ladies and nursing his unknown strain to develop some nice MOMA's.:peace:

My bad for not updating.. My coned MOM's are producing HUGH leaves and plenty of sprout production. Working on a detailed new journal..I will quickly say, that it looks like 6 plants turned Hermaphrodite and here is a couple pictures of plant #5 after harvesting it. It's weight untrimmed is .2200 lbs and I got 34.3 grams of hanging bud and just 24 hours later the weight was 17.7 grams.
mod_2519_web.jpg
mod_2479_web.jpg

Wow, missing in action for almost two weeks without an update...Have been busy and have captured everything on video as that is so much more convenient than becoming a writer. LOL

So, I have harvested my first grow ever,
IMG_27222.JPG
IMG_27142.JPG
Mod_6733_web.jpg
Mod_6733_web_crop_albino.jpg

but a couple weeks prior, I had a hot night in the flower room that reached 96 degrees for 8 hours. They all eventually turned hermaphrodite but I did get some really nice buds considering all the abuse and stress I but the ladies threw. On another note,
IMG_2526_crop_web.jpg
my cloned mom's taken from these harvested plants a 32 days into flowering are Rock-in & Rollin this second go around.

IMG_27074.JPG

I took a utility knife and sliced the stems open and inserted the blade in the stem in between the buds where I could not do a continuous cut. In less than 24 hrs the stems are snapping.

For a reference I have been accurately weighing each bud and Plant # 4 produced 56 grams of hanging buds and 24 hours later the weight was 28.3 grams. That is HALF the water weight evaporated in less than 24 hours. WOW, now I understand why water, nutrients and ph are soooooo important, the plant is almost all water....
Mod_6731_web.jpg
Mod_6725_web.jpg
Mod_6718_web.jpg
Mod_6686_web.jpg
Mod_6652_web.jpg
Mod_6639_web.jpg

I am behind on images to go with my progress but will get caught up. I am working on my second grow all the same unknown strains from the first grow. I also am writing a Journal called "The Life a Cannabis Mother" and will have lots of images and videos as I go.

If anyone thinks they know this strain please message me..TY

:goodjob:

Looks amazing for being grown under 2 cfls mate! Just read this from start to finish, keep it up, will pop in for another look come harvest time :Namaste:

awesome, glad to see your doing your thing! and future reference as im sure your well aware of from your experience in the last grow, you never want your grow rm temps to get any higher then 87 deg max, anything above this will just start to kill your plants and cause them to stop bud production and herm out. as long as rm temps stay in check this wont be an issue, well form heat anyways, there are plenty of other factors that could cause a plant to herm out as well, genetics, nute lockout, in-proper habitat, or over/underfeeding ect... bug infestations, the list is endless.

:goodjob:

Looks amazing for being grown under 2 cfls mate! Just read this from start to finish, keep it up, will pop in for another look come harvest time :Namaste:

Hey Now VtecHoe! Thanks for your kind words and hope all is well. I am ripped as I type from the first buds coming out of curing. I was able to take clones from these plants at 31 days into flowering. Here are the MOM's from the clones of this unknown strain.
mod_2725_web.jpg

:thanks:

awesome, glad to see your doing your thing! and future reference as im sure your well aware of from your experience in the last grow, you never want your grow rm temps to get any higher then 87 deg max, anything above this will just start to kill your plants and cause them to stop bud production and herm out. as long as rm temps stay in check this wont be an issue, well form heat anyways, there are plenty of other factors that could cause a plant to herm out as well, genetics, nute lockout, in-proper habitat, or over/underfeeding ect... bug infestations, the list is endless.

Hey Now preprodigy, thanks for the info...It was just one day and eventually seven ladies turned hermie. Not all the buds got seeds, but the herb is still great medication. :peace::thanks:

Nice work on your first grow brother looks like you have learned alot from this and gain alot of experience, sorry i wasnt around to follow i hope this journal is still in action as i will be following.

+Reps bro nice pics

Thanks for getting me to check it out.

Nice work on your first grow brother looks like you have learned alot from this and gain alot of experience, sorry i wasnt around to follow i hope this journal is still in action as i will be following.

+Reps bro nice pics

Thanks for getting me to check it out.
:thanks:and glad you can drop by. I am trying for sure. I normally go ALL OUT with anything I tackle.

I go some cool close up (93x) videos of trichome development. and the smoke is excellent, very smooth to smoke, can't wait for a mature bud to get cured and try that...The high is also different when you are smoking something you grew..LOL

I figured out this week, that by placing a Double Aspheric lens over my Iphone I can get these pictures and create a cool 93x video. This little lens is about 300 on the internet. Doctors in the eye business use this lens. I can take pictures without having to clip a piece off or disturb the ladies too much.

Thanks for stopping by and compliments. I am on my first grow here so I am very new and learning everyday. Just cloned these ladies and nursing his unknown strain to develop some nice MOMA's.:peace:

I just checked out these lenses and they are EXPENSIVE!! Lol awsome quality tho!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom