Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

comb the desert

So here's a couple piks guys of the re veg girl today.
DAY 13
Further deteriation
Everything is crispy and crumbles on touch
Even those little single blades leaves that popped have shrivelled and crisped

image3287.jpg

image3288.jpg

image3290.jpg

Mornin Alex, hope it's a kushtastic skunkday for ya...

Can't say for sure about reveg as I haven't done it yet, just read about it... I'd make sure I was feeding her a 1/4 - 1/2 strength dose of VEG nutes and not giving her too intense of light on a veg schedule. I do know from reading on it that they can look like mutant offspring of chernobyl and hiroshima hemp plants until they get past the Lazarus shock (my phrasing there, lol).

:Namaste:

Lol I like ur wording :)
I think I might sow a new seed there's no harm in it... If the re veg makes it through il give the seedling away. If it doesn't make it at least the coming week won't of been a further waste of time.
She is on 18/6 rune and just the 1x125watt single cfl in 6400k pretty much ideal conditions temps at 80 bang on and humidity of 45%
Iv gave her the best I could

As for the new seed I'm leaning toward my pepper jack for a change but I can't find any info on thc levels or anything.
Just a basic report that its mainly sativa dominant. The same info Dutch dragon posted on the previous page

Would be great to hear if anyone's smoked it???

Alex did you give a good flush to the soil after you chopped your tops off?
also have you tried just misting the leaves?
other than that I am out on the reveg help:sorry:

i agree, looks line nutrient issue to me with the reveg mate, everything seemed to be going ok,
or it could be that your over watering, remember it dont need anywhere near as much water as it did before harvest so if you do decide to flush then let it totally dry out before you do anything else to it,

it looked like it was going ok but as its going crispy that suggests their is some issue, ive not had any problems with doing a reveg, they dont need much nutes after harvest so just a very weak sollution then it can go 2 or 3 waterings before next time it needs nutrients,

so id spray the leaves with water to get some moisture back in them to stop them going crispy, then could it be that its over watered, they hold lots of moisture after harvest due to the plant using very little out of the soil as it dont have no leaves to use up the water, so the pot will possibly only need watering once every 10 to 14 days at this stage, just let the pot dry out before watering again, the roots will be low down in the pot so it could be root rot so let it dry out as the plant wont be using nearly anywhere near as much water as it did at harvest, its not a loss yet, it will still recover and still be a monster cropped plant, if you have fed nutrients then id possible flush until you have run off and then just put the plant to one side and forget about it, everything was going ok until a few days back so if its only nutrients youve gave it then thats the problem

so either flush or if you just think its down to over watering then raise the pot off the ground so air can get to the drain holes so it dries out quicker and just leave it to do its thing, it will recover, so at a rough guess id have to say its either badly over watered, you can check when it needs water as you just poke your fingers down the pot and pull them out, if soil sticks then dont water but if its dusty and dry then water, its just a big pot holds a lot of moisture and a small plant will be using very little as it just dont need it,

if its not over watered and you have let the pot dry out between waterings then it could be to much nutrients, when you fed nutrients did you go back down to the veg 1 feed or seedling feed schedule as this is where you need to start again, you need to start with the very first feed schedule and only at 1/2 the stated dose, they dont need much at this stage of growth,

so over watering or to much nutrients, thats what id guesss at this stage

Put the seed in the dirt and back away slowly.

I have no experience with reveg, but you have put me off the idea :)

It smells like it just cost you 2 weeks of growtime.

Nice experiment, though.

Pity about Spimp ruining it for you :straightface:

:xmas:

Lol RICO I'm thinking along those lines.

Don p... King j...Thanks for ur input. Iv really stuck to the guidelines sir. Reduced watering reduced nutes etc etc. iv not overwatered mate definitely not "drastically overwatered" I don't no, I think il flush it. But it will take weeks to dry out.
I will flush in the morning.... And leave on 18/6 for 2 weeks to see if it picks up.

In the mean time we sow a seed in the morning to take the re veg place if worst comes to worst

im pretty shocked you had problems with the reveg, ive not seen many growers that have had issues with a reveg, ive done many myself, miwa has also done some as well, they pretty much just do their own thing and go back into veg, you could of even left a lot less on the plant and it should of went back into veg,

really cant say whats gone wrong, ive not had any problems, sometimes i dont even give any nutrients as the plants just seems to sort itself out, i hope it recovers so you can see what we mean about monster cropping, before i tried it i didnt think much about it, but then i tried it and ive done it ever since, ive revegged the same plant 3 or 4 times now and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger, more like a huge bush than a xmas tree shape plant,

come on reveg, sort yourself out, lets show alex what monster cropping is.

Put the seed in the dirt and back away slowly.

I have no experience with reveg, but you have put me off the idea :)

It smells like it just cost you 2 weeks of growtime.

Nice experiment, though.

Pity about Spimp ruining it for you :straightface:

:xmas:

I have 1HC FTW envy and Am picking you guys off one by one. Someone better warn Mcloadie that hes the last name on my list... and I have a Hattori Hanzō sword in the back of the P*ssy Wagon right now motha flowa's...

mine don't get nutes until i see leaves..at this point..i'd flushand wait until the soil dry out..by that time you should know if they will survive..i never had any problems with reveg...only with the medium..but yeah..go ahead and pop another bean..i try to have extras going..mistakes are going to be made...me ..i think it will live..:thumb:

Hey don and miwa. Next time around il not feed until I no it's alive. I think the advice sheet I been following advised a feed of mixed nutes at harvest then half strength veg after that.
Looks like its only me with re veg issues lol
Don and miwa if this one doesn't turn out then il do it different nex time :)
I will get to a bush one day. A shame if I lose this pheno but shit does happen and things could be a lot worse :)

Miwa me and RICO, fishcake and mcloadie would like to invite to the 1HC FTW..... Would u like to be a member?
Don't let the little spimp put u off sir he's just a troll :)

Back
Top Bottom