Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Day 13 re veg

So they don't look too happy. I think parts of her are looking perkyr than yesterday.

image3271.jpg

image3272.jpg

And other parts just look dead
image3273.jpg

That would be showing off, Jaga.

Showing off is frowned upon.

:Namaste:
I know Srila Ricorico everytime I am there its Jaga did you bring hash from Delhi an the time I have done that they will happly tell me its got a lot of other stuff in it, so this time I plan to buy a big chillum from the fishermen fill it an take it to the poorer colony. You are dead right though. But still my ego needs a little backup an these guys will do that once they get over the efect of the chillum~~~nope you are right there aint no point in showing off. I love these people an they are lucky to get $2 per day an the work they do would kill me

Try not to stress Alex they are alive an that means they will get there I believe one thing is I cant believe its been 13days already. Maybe try increasing the light times I don’t know about 24hr light but you could give em 4off an 20 on I wish I knew?

sure do look alive to me Alex!
don't bring yourself down on your bestest day of the week Brother it will grow I feel it in me fins:)

Happy Sativaday Alex :)

Rest up AlexPad108 sad to hear you aint to well today, if you can get it together do yourself some Ganja tea its ! Tbl of butter your chosen amount of bud or leaf let it boil for 10-15mins add a tea bag strain into a cup an makes me good most days,,,its the only thing that helps my poorly:grinjoint: stomache
Hey jaga I'm in sir. Feeling a little under the weather sir give me a couple hours il be active :)
Fish cake sir hello and good day
Happy sativa day you to and everyone else :)

He jaga thankyou for the idea sir but I couldn't think of mixing butter with tea :( lol even though I'm sure it would of picked me up. Thank you for your kind suggestion :)

Hey spimp feeling a bit better now. I just have days were I feel so fukin fatigued its unreal. Then a few hours later I'm ok
I'm good now anyway

RICO fish and the rest of the gang...... I hope you are all good :)

Gald to hear you're feelin better Alex...

I agree about the butter in tea... butter goes in rum... hot rum, lol... seriously though, since you like cooking, this might be more up your alley along a similar vein. First, loose the butter and replace with cream or whole milk, about as much as you'd use in chai, simmer, don't boil, the herb for 20 - 30 mins... drop tea and spices of your preference in for the last 5 - 10 mins... strain, sweeten, serve... Cheap Bhang Chai. You want to keep it below a boil though, as you don't want to vaporize the cannabinoids. Best to do covered as much as possible, heat + steam + essential oils (terpenes + cannabinoids) == loss in potencey ... solution, keep most of the steam inside, lol.

As with anything edible, if you have soy lecethin around, put a 1/2 teaspoon into the pot while it steeps, it will crank up the absorbtion rates of the cannabinoids.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom