Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Thanks miwa sir I hope ur not just sayin that to make me feel better :)
Good weed miwa

nahh..i had a plant more brown than green..plants replace leaves all the time..stems and roots is a different matter..i don't trip over leaves..if they get too bad ..i cut them off because the plant will waste energy trying to fix them..:thumb:

No he isnt when I said it may be mica I think this is the stuff I was thinking of,,,incredible stuff up in the himalayas we would see huge gold or silver bolders of it,strangly we found that it would be like a plastic type stuff an so with the very strong hand rubbed hash,, we well thought it was put there by God There said it after a few more visits some one said thats mica or the stuff miwa said. Honestly after a chillum a top a mountain that sparkles gold an silver an also has big lumps of qaurtz all over the place you really feel in are in heaven:cheesygrinsmiley::hookah::cheesygrinsmiley:Good weed to you AlexPad108 be happy to have it in your pots I may try an hunt some we brought home:rofl::rofl::rofl:cause it realy blew our minds
Thanks miwa sir I hope ur not just sayin that to make me feel better :)
Good weed miwa

Thankyou jaga and what an interesting story sir :)
Good weed to u I hope all is well in your world
[/COLOR]COLOR="#00FF00"]The pleasure was all mine I get to remember,, we climbed part of a mountain to get to a waterfall,,then of course had a joint an found we were stuck it was a sheer drop so we ended it by skidding down on our arses at what felt like 40mph what an amazing place that was I heard it has changed a lot now?Just a dyas hike away was the village of manalam the strongest best hand rub any where. an at the time it was 100 rupies for 10g these days about 2/3,000 for not as good. I would get a good one from villagers for 40/50 rupies for 10g so at the time that was about 80pence my lord that must be why I keep going back, an I got my knew Passport about 10mins ago so we are all talking weddings an Im thinking cant wait to run to my town Jaganatha Puri:rollit::cheesygrinsmiley:[/COLOR]

sorry I'm late Alex I had 64 post to answer and I still aint done:)
Good weed to you my friend and your reveg looks like its coming along proper:)

I am actually thinking of taking some nice bud to Jaganatha Puri, the Ganja out of the shop is not very good,,,,,,so if I fill a chillum with proper meds I will be the new deity:grinjoint:Good Friedday AlexPad108
And jaga it's a shame u can't bring a bag full of that Indian stuff home. I bet it's superb smoke sir.
It's on my bucket list for sure as well as a few other amazing countrys

Hey Alex! Happy Frieday:)

Happy Frieday Jaga:)
you be careful and in my eyes you are already a Deity:)
I am actually thinking of taking some nice bud to Jaganatha Puri, the Ganja out of the shop is not very good,,,,,,so if I fill a chillum with proper meds I will be the new deity:grinjoint:Good Friedday AlexPad108

:grinjoint:Thanx Mr Fish but these guys for the last few years have been smoking seedy rubbish it will be
Great to take it to the rickshaw colony an give em a party,,an all free, after the way that they have looked after me anmine for the last 6years they earnt it I tried helping with money but they spend it on mutton or chicken,,even my best mate spent it on an f*****g telly vision an fan for his hut it was meant to start as a cha shop owner:17
Happy Frieday Jaga:)
you be careful and in my eyes you are already a Deity:)

Day 13 of Re-Veg
today I watered plain water
On Sunday I will water with molasses and a 1/4 strength veg feed
The more I look at this re-veg the more I think I am fighting a loosing battle.
I think it looks like its dying... I hope not and I'm clinging onto words from miwa jaga and others that they do not look to bad
Il pops pik up just now when iv checked in on her

That would be showing off, Jaga.

Showing off is frowned upon.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom