PICT0028.JPG

PICT00187.JPG

ONE OF THE G-13'S FROM THE TOP THEY GOT NICE AND BUSHY
PICT002410.JPG

ONE OF THE AK-47'S
PICT00257.JPG

THE OTHER AK-47 IM HAPPY WITH EM SO FAR CANT WAIT TILL JUNE 1ST
PICT002710.JPG

well here we are at the end of week 3 12/12 im fricking impressed they are getting chunky and stinky
PICT00299.JPG

oh yes i went and bought some windshield sunscreens couldnt afford mylar they work great i have light at the middle and the bottom so im very happy with the 7.00 bucks i spent
PICT00189.JPG

PICT002014.JPG

PICT002412.JPG

PICT002813.JPG

dutch i used fox farm big bloom,tiger bloom ill check yours out right now buddy thanks for stopping in to check it out
troop i would love to have more light bro but money is kinda tight right now so im working with whats on hand but thanks for stopping in

Plants look BEAutiful. I think they could benifit from some sea tea foliar spray, the cola's will fatten right up which is a gripe from most cfl growers after harvest.

Yea, you got a great deal on the filter/fan combo.
Nice set up you've got going. The plants are looking great!
I like the windshield covers. They look like they reflect and diffuse the light really well. It's so bright in there it looks like a HID! Great work!

plants lookin real good man iv just started useing biobizz see if its any better than plagron. as soon as i figure how to post pics, ill do it when im not stoned.ill post some :goodjob: thanks 4 reply

Just a little bit of advice i would put the fan and carbon filter up high above your light you want hot air extracted and hot air risers. also i would take any unnecessary curves out of your ducting the more curves you have the less air flow you will achieve. hope this helps mate. oh and great job so far by the way

Just joined sorry a little late info but i seen in a ht mag that u can make a filter out of a 5 gallion bucket just cut hole in top of it for intake and out take will ben holes u cut in the bottom of it with a drill and in the bucket u can put any kinda filter stuff u might want to inclued the carbon filter stuff from any pet store for smell

i see another light beside the plants what is your total set up now ? and what kinda bulbs.

Sorry to hear about the mites are they on all the plants? Ill keep looking at some the books i got and stuff but i think your doin about the onlything u can do

well thanks to all for stopping in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that extra light came out when the reflextive stuff went in i was using it for the smaller buds on the sides it was just a 14 watts cfl but it helped i kid u not.
not in a position to raise the filter or take the curves out of the pipe its doing its job just fine
the girls are starting to turn brown haired on me in the last couple of days im getting excited i love this part.i get pics up soon have company over for the holiday soz gotta chill abit :surf:

i took the runt down lastnite its been 5 weeks and i needed smoke :bongrip:
i did the quick dry of about 7 hours between the ballest and the heater.
i gotta say :woohoo: it smokes great no harsh taste even burn and it gets us very high i cant wait till it cures abit also those were the little popcorn buds
off the bottom
PICT00164.JPG

foot in background just under went four surgeries in one day a week ago also another reason for the early take down
PICT002213.JPG

wanted to cure them in the bbq for a day or so but it stunk up the backyard soz in they went
PICT00235.JPG

the main cola was taller than my SOUR bong smells so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PICT00176.JPG

PICT002015.JPG

Back
Top Bottom