1st time closet growing

dutchmasters

this will be my first time ever growing in a closet. i grew a nice nug plant in a green house at my old house but the green house did all the work. now i need help i need to know everything i need an where i can get it for cheap. i dont have much money. i also need to know the do's an dont's i just got my closet cleaned out an ready to set it up just need some pointers to get me going in the right direction thanks

:welcome: you'll learn a lot on this site ;)

how big is your closet?
what type of lights are you thinking? :peace:

if money is tight i might suggest that you use cfl's,or shop lights from like home depot i know for about thirty bucks you could pick up two four foot fixtures with two lights in each and they will do the job and they dont have alot of heat you want to paint your walls white if you dont have paint i use computer paper to make mine white it works, im a budget too, check out my grow journal CFL GROW by fluroman

cfl's and shop lights work good for veg, but if you want some fatty buds you should look into a 400 watt hps for fowering for that size room (its worth the 120 - 150 $), a lot better then cfls, but it would get hot, you would need to exit the hot air with a fan somehow
:peace:

get some fans on them it will stregnthin the stem and cool down temps secondyou need nutes check out this guys grow on here it is for under a hundred and i think u should check it out.move to a 18-6 and buy some GH grow and bloom and myebe flouro any HTH

hey poke smot, do you use the general hydroponic for soil also?
hydro and soil break down nutrients differently

just wondering if it works well, i've used GH for hydro but not for soil, didin't know if it was too strong..

:peace:

ok will do ill try to get some pics up this week so you can see what im working wit i just got the heater in the room an well i guess i need to hit some stores to buy a few more things i had it on a 12light 12dark but i switch it to the 18 on 6 off. does that make the plant stronger or somthing ? thanks for the help hope to learn more from your tips

Back
Top Bottom