pics_0082.jpg

this lil one looks like it has two heads on in /\
pics_0012.jpg

pics_0035.jpg

pics_0024.jpg

pics_0043.jpg

pics_0053.jpg

pics_0072.jpg

so here they are i ment to put em up last night but i forgot. they have come a long way since i had them in a lil plastic cup. i think there pretty healthy but let me know what you think. thanks

hey dutchmasters, check out my grow if you want to see what lst can do for a plant. My oldest was lst'd and its a real bush...

Looking green and healthy, good work. +rep

dutch, all you have to do is tie your plants down with a bit of string. The purpose of this is to let the bottom bud sites recieve light. Bending a plant also redirects its hormones, which will cause the branches to increase in size and yield...

dont be afraid to bend em, they will turn back up towards the light in no time...

heres an example from my current grow... the runt:
1750.jpg

Depending on your location, you might be within driving distance to a retailer. The FoxFarm website lists retailers in six cities in PA that carry their products:

• Allentown
  • Bryn Mawr
  • Cranberry Township
  • King of Prussia
  • Pittsburgh
  • Prospect Park
And those are just the official retailers. I did not list the store names out of respect to this site's sponsors (at least one of whom I believe sells FoxFarm products). But I can understand you wanting to purchase something in person that ways 45 pounds per bag. I guess shipping costs on six or eight bags would be prohibitive.

And I would definitely tie those things down to promote branching and get the lights closer to the plants. The fact that it looks like you needed to use stakes of some sort to get them to stand up tells me that they are stretched badly from reaching for the light (that and the appearance of the plants themselves).

Back
Top Bottom