New CFL Grow

80CA6A4F-3B3C-41E9-9E85-CF3713BD582E.jpeg
53DBF00F-B3A1-424A-B186-ADE1F9E16F2F.jpeg

is kinda weird growth that is for sure but the new leaves are coming in fast. See how many seeds i get off it yet.
Man I watched you absorb so much damn info !!!!!! From your first grow!!!!!! Fuck your grows going to be fire!!!!! Don't stop Berta needs more growers!!!!

Is it normal for a re vegging plant to keep buding. Well this is week two with normal 18/6 light cycle
The clones I had that I reveged. It almost seemed to me like it was budding still while reveging. I could be wrong so don’t quote me on that, but I’m thinking it might be normal.

Definitely needs some more trimming done. Other then that, it looks fine it was clearly chopped to soon, but can make you some nice cookies if the high isn’t all that. I have a jar full of blue cookie, still sitting in my closet from my first run in the blue Angel journal. It was cut down too early. It smells nothing like weed and the buzz is very minimal. My dad loves it. It’s not strong enough for me. I’ll probably end up giving him the last jar I have of it. Even after curing for this long, it just doesn’t cut it.

Back
Top Bottom