Grow 2

I dont know its a mars hydro 1000w ya i cant say why but its like fruit plants use raspberries and strawberries for example. The raspberries love direct sun light in the all day were as strawberries would rather have a half and half through out the day. Or she is a week plant and just cant handle the intensity of the led.
And you dimmed it and kept it as far away as possible eh?

It does look good.

sometimes when a person is focusing on the light, what could be causing those symptoms is root issues. If a plant is having root issues, almost any symptom can be linked to that. Either they’re starting to rot, or just root bound even can cause these issues. When you transplanted, did the roots have a nice white colour to them? Or were they brown?

the plant does look happier, it could just of been to intense of a light for her... many grow with the 1000 and have great results, so it’s kind of baffling...

Sorry for the late update ( sitting at a site right jow waiting on parts) ya she perked ip right away once the light changed. Hope i am jome earlier tomorrow i will try to get some updated pics. Been stupid busy she is probably getting thirsty to. So for now if she is happy i am gonna leave her be

Well i hope all is going good for everyone, i dont know if its due to me not being as active on the site lately but not getting anybodys updates ( including my own) but she is doing good got a trim lastnight and i am gonna try and clone her tonight
BBAFCD3F-C393-4F54-9DD0-18AE2254B68C.jpeg

I am suprised at how short she is crazy, gonna try the led again tonight.
Also noticed a tiny bit of burn on some leaf tips, but all in all still happy
EE79F9B1-4E8F-41A4-9B72-9F76F2601EC1.jpeg

so will see what happens hope she turns out good

Not all nute burn is bad. That right there is good nute burn. That right there is letting you know your maxing out your plants intake on the nutrient levels. You pushed her to er’ limit, and now you know how far you can take her. Next feeding, I wouldn’t do anything differently. Unless you see the nute burn get worse. I don’t see that happening though. She will be an older more mature plant by then demanding more to eat. Your on the right track! :headbanger:

I’ve been slacking on the mag as well... having a hard time keeping up with other everything on the site lol.

hope you and fam are doing well!! This summer is making out to be a beaut!! A lol more rain then we’re used to, but still not as bad as last year!!

Well its been a while sorry guys also my notifactions are not working guess i am just not on here enough, been so busy. The lady is doing good finally growing she is about 14” tall now so still pretty tiny but bushy. Hope every one is doing good staying safe.

Im glad you figured out your problem. These led lights can easily be too intense for young veg plants and have to be dimmed or raised based on plant needs.

Forget what the manufacturer says about how high or low high it can be.

Listen to the plant.

My peppers used to take about 7 or 8 hours of light and wilt and curl like they wanted water but they were just retreating from the light. Peppers are some drama queens.

You can download a Lux/footcandle meter for your phone. Which helps determine how much light they are actually getting.
And is awesome for positioning the plant in the sweetspot, especially if using two lights.

Young veg like light about 8-10k lux and was able to increase from there.

Your mileage may vary.

Ya kids are driving us nuts man its been a long summer so far.
We’ve been lucky as our kids aren’t in school yet, so nothing has really changed.. except for being cooped up all the time. I didn’t have to home school or anything. Lol we have a different kind of being driven nuts... a two month old baby puts a damper on a lot of things lol

Back
Top Bottom