Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

I never flushed before
I never did on my first grow, and tried it on my second I I did t find a real big difference but it was smother smoke, no burn or cough so I do think it helps a bit.

From their numbers what I gathered the best way to flush a plant is exactly how I have been doing it. Roughly a week before harvest and it doesn’t really matter if it gets to flushes or one flush or maybe even three flushes.

I stick to one flush, if it’s not done by the time I thought, I hit them with food again to tie them off for one more week

I watched this video a couple months ago it kind of went exactly how I imagined it would have. It doesn’t really lean one way or the other. You guys be the judge of this video/experiment
Well that is an interesting watch and it.does make sense to a setting degree to me. :thumb: I might only flush the one plant and see if there is a difference.

How are your big girls doing brother?
Doing good man, will see tomorrow if I have time will try and get some good photos of the trichomes on the auto. I think probably another week and she will be harvest time, as for the photo, trucking along nicely still pretty slow bud growth on that one.

Well they got another feed tonight for one and just plain phd water for the other, the auto is finishing nicely I am gonna give her another week. And my pheno starting to bud nicely she is slow though they are pretty small for having lights flipped for a month.
20210226_203517.jpg

20210226_210329.jpg

20210226_203929.jpg
20210226_201159.jpg

Best pic I could get of trichombs tricky using your phone

Well to start off I just posted this to my old journal oops either to stoned or to tired or both:rofl:

Fed the lady's tonight they were pretty thirsty I should have done it the other night but was pretty late when I got home. My auto is gonna be choped this weekend, I am gonna house a buddies stunted bag seed for him he brought it over tonight.
20210303_205337.jpg

No idea what strain it is but I think I will up pot it before It joins my other in the flower tent,
The blueberry × green crack is still going strong starting to put on a little bit of mass to her buds( not much).
20210226_210329.jpg

Hopefully she really starts to fill in soon, I counted she is 37 days since the.lights have been flipped and a little over 3 weeks since she actually started to show buds.
20210303_205205.jpg

Top cola on my auto, I took and trimmed all the large leaves off tonight so will see how the next couple days go. See if the buds swell anymore or not.

Well they got another feed tonight for one and just plain phd water for the other, the auto is finishing nicely I am gonna give her another week. And my pheno starting to bud nicely she is slow though they are pretty small for having lights flipped for a month.
20210226_203517.jpg

20210226_210329.jpg

20210226_203929.jpg
20210226_201159.jpg

Best pic I could get of trichombs tricky using your phone
Haha I resty phone on my big gut to stay still ,then wait till focuses, I feel like a s user sniper not breathing and such

It was. I was pretty stoned that night I am pretty happy with what has been trimmed so far. She is the slickest one to date I gotta keep scraping the resin off my scissors
20210305_222040.jpg
after a few mins they are just caked. :headbanger:

You might have to wait till next harvest, then dry this harvest out end get lots of photos so you can enter them into nug of the month. They won’t accept wet or freshly harvested plants for nug of the month, and they won’t accept dry branches for plant of the month. :thumb:
just a heads up

Back
Top Bottom