Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

I’ve seen other people on here do the same thing. I think you should just ride it out and keep doing what your doing, she was looking nice and healthy in your previous pic you posted.
Thanks man. I do want to see if it is the nutrient line I mentioned in my last post as well. So not gonna abandon ship just yet. I went through your journals in your sig very nice.

Well here is a little look into day 2 of flower for my blueberry creation,
20210126_203821.jpg
really stretching out i was gonna trim some down but I think I am just gonna leave her for another day
20210126_203847.jpg

But this auto has me baffled why are just the top leaves drooping? And no bud growth? This is why I think its the nutrient line (cx horticulture) so she is gonna get switched to the hog line.
Is the net pot submerged in water , I’d move at least 2” away .

Thanks man. I do want to see if it is the nutrient line I mentioned in my last post as well. So not gonna abandon ship just yet. I went through your journals in your sig very nice.
Thanks Man. Been off the site for 6 months and took a break from growing as well, just getting things going again. I’ve heard of the Hog stuff but not the Cx, I use advanced nutrients myself but thinking about switching because of the cost and all the bottles they want you to use. I almost think your plant is having an environmental issue, maybe light to close or fan blowing directly on it because it’s only the very top growth and the rest of the plant looks good.

Is the net pot submerged in water , I’d move at least 2” away .
Hello, I have the water set just below the net pot, the bubbles are making the bottom rocks wet. But I can pull some out and give that a try, got.nothing to lose sorta lol, I top feed to keep her going.
Thanks Man. Been off the site for 6 months and took a break from growing as well, just getting things going again. I’ve heard of the Hog stuff but not the Cx, I use advanced nutrients myself but thinking about switching because of the cost and all the bottles they want you to use. I almost think your plant is having an environmental issue, maybe light to close or fan blowing directly on it because it’s only the very top growth and the rest of the plant looks good.
I am probably gonna try something different but not sure what, i gotta drive to edmonton to get my stuff so i try to buy a years worth or more. I am not gonna recomend the cx stuff to anyone its a bit pricey the one bottle(1l) was 50$.

I have tried everything enviroment wise, raised humidity, temp, lowered temp, lifted off the floor put.cardboard and a heat mat under it, I even took a risk and up rooted and checked for root rot. I know autos are really picky about that stuff but had to look,
20210127_192420.jpg

This is her tonight and I switched over to the hogs with my feed tonight
20210127_192441.jpg
this is her roommate and I have been using the hogs nutrient the whole time, so thats my main reason for the possibility of poor nutrients. Unless I am just not thinking right :hmmmm:

Well another feed tonight for the blueberry/greencrack she is coming along really stretched her lower branches in the last week
20210126_203840.jpg
and my auto well still drinks slowly :( not sure about that one but no signs of any deficiency or bud growth just seems to have stopped.
20210202_224140.jpg
still growing so thats a good thing.

How they looking today brother?
So today would be about day 25 of flower for the blueberry auto, started to drink a bit faster which is a plus so maybe now.we.will start to get some bud growth, I did notice some browning of the.pistols which I think is a little odd for the time?
20210204_205712.jpg
20210204_205246.jpg
and I am starting to think the pouty claw leaves are never gonna go away, :hmmmm: she is pretty dry tonight but I think I am gonna let her go.another day maybe two before she gets a feed.

The blueberry cross is still praying to the light as always happy and ending stretch, lights flipped about 9 days ago, impressed.with how much the.bottom branches came up and its a fairly even canapy with out a net.
20210204_205406.jpg
20210204_205341.jpg
I am hoping that she stays the course, a few spots that are gonna need a fair bit of trimming in a few days,
20210204_210111.jpg
she is pretty thick:ganjamon:

The cookies with cheese is that was in the dwc she didn't make the move never grew roots and well she just laid over and that was it. Just means I have to do some more reading.

20210204_210547.jpg

That first plant almost looks like it’s re-vegging or something... that looks fawking weird!!

go.another day maybe two before she gets a feed.
Good thinking, especially with you being home, you can keep a closer eye on it, the worst that’ll happen is she droops and looks depressed... well, she’s been drooping for over a week now, all it’s gunna do is, let you know you’re back on the right wet/dry cycle.

I know those leaves look awfully familiar, the one you are referring to is an auto so I don't think that is even possible? Would be nice to see some bud growth as well,

I am back to work next week all this time off I am going bat shit crazy lol but I got lots done around the house, and I made sure my lazy boy never moved :rofl:

Pic is hard to see but what am I seeing
20210208_192039.jpg

At every top cola has got a few yellow dots looks like hermi flowers ( I did take a chance on keeping these seeds) and very few pistols after 2 weeks of lights being flipped. :hmmmm:

I sure hope that's not what I am seeing, was hoping these seeds would be a good mix,

Well it's deformation day for the creation she was getting awfully thick in the.center so figured was my last chance for a good clean up
20210211_211354.jpg
before I started wasn't a whole lot of light getting through or air movement.
20210211_213153.jpg
20210211_213200.jpg

And the after, hope i didn't over do it,
20210211_213427.jpg

But she looks much better, now the flowersthat are starting on this plant are weird as well
20210211_213401.jpg

any of you much more experienced guys ever see them like this before. Lights were flipped on Jan 24 so about 16 days.
My auto well she still gets her droopy claw leaves but still healthy and growing, wondering how big the buds will get on this one now that she is coming around to a good wet and dry cycle. Is still about 4 days from water till dry better then 10 :ganjamon:

20210208_193106.jpg
she is about 25 days in flower approximately.

Back
Top Bottom