Rollincoals Third Grow, Blueberry Auto, Blueberry CBD Crossed With Green Crack & Cookies & Cream

How’s she doing today?
Hey man, she still wet and cold.
Stuck my finger in the soil this morning after lights came on and was easily 10c colder. So raised up a little more and put a chunk of chunk of card board under them?

Getting the girls off the floor will help get the soil temps up. I use those foam interlocking tiles on the bottom of my tent as a thermal break. I have my tent setup in my garage and the concrete is too cold for the plants if they are sitting directly on the floor.

I also use these pot elevators as well. When you water them all the run off will fall through the holes in the elevator and collect in the saucer they are sitting in. 9 times out of 10 the water in the saucer has evaporated before I have to water again and if not I use a small shop vac and suck the water out.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Getting the girls off the floor will help get the soil temps up. I use those foam interlocking tiles on the bottom of my tent as a thermal break. I have my tent setup in my garage and the concrete is too cold for the plants if they are sitting directly on the floor.

I also use these pot elevators as well. When you water them all the run off will fall through the holes in the elevator and collect in the saucer they are sitting in. 9 times out of 10 the water in the saucer has evaporated before I have to water again and if not I use a small shop vac and suck the water out.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I had them up about an inch but seems it might not be enough. I got my tent in my basement, so hoping the cardboard will hold a little heat and block the cold?

I had them up about an inch but seems it might not be enough. I got my tent in my basement, so hoping the cardboard will hold a little heat and block the cold?
It will probably help what are your temps with lights on?

I run 24c with lights on and humidity is up and down between 35-40 now which is good seems the auto is starting to flower.
Your temps are good. Hopefully the cardboard will block some of the cold I suspect that’s probably your issue. Feel the bottom of the pot in a day and just see if the cardboard is working, if not you might just need to find something that will insulate a little better.

A little up date, checked in on the girls after kids were off to school getting a little lighter so hopefully. But I wanna say my auto has hit the flower stage?
20210121_085648.jpg
20210121_085633.jpg

But she is till pretty dropy.
20210121_085723.jpg

The blueberry pheno seems to be alright and getting a little lighter as well,
20210121_085806.jpg

One of the fimed tops and I think I am gonna flip the lights on this one end of the month.

W
What do you think off all this not drinking water brother
I haven’t fully been able to dig too deep into it because I always seem to be driving when I’m in Rollin cooals journal.. but my guess is the roots were just too cold. Plants act funny when the root zone is too cold. Also I noticed in the pictures before she looked to be dropping a bit, but nothing major. The newest pictures she seem to be a bit more on track, but that could have been from as simple as the roots weren’t happy. Either from being too cold, or just root stress in general..

my auto has hit the flower stage?
Ohhhh fur sure bro!!

she is till pretty dropy.
Doesn’t look all that bad brother... looks pretty normal to me!!

Be nice if these two turned out like that love potion I was really happy with her here's a pic close to harvest.
20200915_194454.jpg
:drool::drool:

I haven’t fully been able to dig too deep into it because I always seem to be driving when I’m in Rollin cooals journal..
Thats all good man. I do lots of reading and try to follow as many of the more experienced guys. I spend probably three to four hours some nights just reading through random journals. :ganjamon: Took the advice from a comment earlier on and figured it was a possibility even tough they were up off the floor.

Well this auto is awfull picky, she is so unhappy?
20210122_224307.jpg
gonna try and bring up humidity a bit more and see if that helps.
20210122_224723.jpg
I need a bigger tent lol
This RH is giving me a right headache too mate :passitleft:We do what we can.

They do look healthy, albeit a little sad. I blame lockdown.

Back
Top Bottom