Wardrobe Grow - CFL- Only - Auto Mazar + Rescued Cannatonic + Dieseltonic

If one of the 4 in the tight race see's this pic above & comments, they will get my vote.

I can't believe canna never corrected me when I finished many of our conversations with "thanks BRO" go canna! Cron, Colo & TanR!

Can't believe I didn't see this post until this morning. LOL Too busy on other threads I guess.
I don't correct people anymore because it just doesn't bother me on the "bro". It's a natural assumption here, so I just let it ride until it actually "needs" correcting for some reason. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Rico :ciao: Hope you had a good weekend. This might be a stupid question but with me being a newbie and all. Do you mean no water with the Superthrive when planting the seed into the Rockwool cubes? Also do you find the self pruning pots to be helpful and why? Any and all info is much appreciated. :reading420magazine: :passitleft:

Hi Gone in apuff :ciao:

Always with water!

Superthrive is a drop per litre. drop per gallon is ok too. The stuff only works when it is highly diluted.

The self pruning pots were great, No chance of overwatering and the roots get lots of air, nice root system,

but you have to make sure that the taproot is pointing straight down or it gets pruned as well.

Back
Top Bottom