Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

i guess i should get pics of my rearranged garden with the missing (and very much missed) mother plant.
ill try to get some up soon

soooo hiiigghhhh

i found a dead clone...found a sprout in 2 of clones pot...growing next to the edge of the pots...might have been two of the three that didn't come up..i tried to transplant one...its hanging its head...might not make it...the other one i left along...just transferred the clone in the jiffy pot...this is the last night my plants can hang out...going on long nights tomorrow...:cheer:

2011-12-23_19-43-51_990.jpg

2011-12-23_19-44-09_60.jpg

2011-12-23_19-44-19_823.jpg

2011-12-23_19-44-27_430.jpg

2011-12-23_19-44-34_195.jpg

got my stash on top of my light quick drying for me lol
2011-12-23_19-44-47_489.jpg

2011-12-23_19-44-58_275.jpg

literally all i have left off that mother plant...
2011-12-23_19-45-21_331.jpg

lights are off for the pics cause the hps fucks with my camera

been smokin on my 'harvest'....its potent as fuck but theres not alot of it

my clone is filling in by the hour it seems lol.
excited for my clone and i hope for the best with it.

now lets see if i can get through christmas in one piece lol

bye bye plant = bye bye people!
damn lol

clones doing amazing.
pics soon maybe.

Cheers for the clones...all i can say about mine is they are still green and standing...all plants looking good after 14 hours sleep..had all bud sites horizontal...they are now vertical..looks like 1 inches new growth..going to tie down hori. again tomorrow...need to locate males...need room...got bud sites outside the perimeter of the pots..wish i had square pots...

dude.

lemon kush = thc fucking blasting through my veins instantly medicated by the finest medicine straight from cali fresh out of a little glass jar that was awesome and the effect was truely like fucking slamming a morphine without the sick to your stomach after-party with the toilet.
AND my brother slammed two seeds out of this shit, so lets hope ones fem, and if not he will just polinate papaya or blue dream with the two males, and then those genetics would be there OMFG I WANT SOME MORE OF THIS WEED.
im gonna get a quarter from him this week this shits gonna break my wallet till the guy that brought it back from cali runs out.

anyway, my clone as always looks healthy and i see monster growth every day and now even getting into frost alittle bit and the smell is fantastic.
you better believe that the very next fucking plants to hit my closet after this clone will be, or have the genetics of, lemon fucking kush.
fucking live by this shit man.

i took that first hit and wanted to fall out haha he didnt even warn me not to hit it so hard so i was all like -load bowl, light bowl, take biggest hit ever, get instantly damn near thrown into a coma, blood instantly turns to 99.9% thc-
cant wait to grow this shit and make hash with it, that hash will probably be amazing. time for some lemon hash brownies! right?! :)

people that smoke the medical every day are probably like psh lemon kush, smoke it all the time.

but man. i dont get my hands on shit like that often, i can score some good shit but never anything that hits me so hard as that shit did.
now to wait for my bro to get back to me on that quarter lol!

i dont think i will have a camera for a while.
ill still have my cell phone that im using right now but its no where near as good.
ill keep updating.
last batch of good pics coming soon

i guess i should get those pics up soon hah.
just pruned her last night.
happy new year people.
:tokin:

So my light fell on my plant..
so instead of ignoring it and hanging it the same way like i did last time im gonna hang it different.
starting a new grow journal soon though!

sorry about not being around much, been busy and lost internet for a while also.

next grow,
blueberry and lemon kush

looking back on this grow i thought i was doing so good but it wasnt that great.
i did alot wrong and i feel stupid looking back at it but that just means i learned something haha
i want to do another journal but im still debating cause i dont know if i can keep up with it, well i could just not as regularly as i did through most of this one.

but i have seeds germinating right now,
blueberry and lemon kush and sour d
they are all bag seeds but i dont mind that cause the smoke came from cali (except the sour d) and i dont mind males either (as long as they arent ALL males) cause im gonna breed.

no ones said anything for a while i am forgotten haha

might be a new journal but definitely not till i germinate these seeds, when i got seedlings ill start the journal if i decide to do it :)

:peace:

seeds are taking soooo long to pop up and im scared cause i cant just chuck these and start new ones, these are the only ones i have with good genetics, but im putting 3 seeds in dirt today they popped roots in the paper towell, that leaves two blueberry seeds that have yet to pop open

Back
Top Bottom