Pooh's CFL Grow - First Grow! Soil - Bag Seed - Welcome Friends!

the 150w hps will total about 90 dollars with shipping and tax,
the bpn will be like 32 dollars with shipping and tax

ummm as for my grow.......i think about like 3 more -4 more weeks and ill be chopping down.

cant get a magnifyer but my cousin has a 600x one so ill snip a nug one day when i think its getting there and take it to my cousins and check it out.

i wanna get some pics up so bad! maybe i will tonight but cant really promise.

the clone just keeps getting bigger and bushyer and pistilyer lol! :D

the big plant seems to be stretching alot it looks kind of bare lately like spacey. that could mean sativa/indica hybrid genetics? maybe?

loving the smell more and more every time i walk in my room and the thick smell smacks me in the nose :)

I've been reading a few journals that have been using Blue Planet nutrients and I've been debating switching from the General Hydroponics Flora Series to either AN's Jungle Juice or BP. Is BP available in store?

Dang I'm so jealous that you're so close to harvesting while I'm still 63-70 days away. Once I actually flip the scrog that is. Radio Shack is definitely the place to pick up a nice magnifying glass for ghetto cheap.

Good luck and keep up the good work. :bravo:

I've been reading a few journals that have been using Blue Planet nutrients and I've been debating switching from the General Hydroponics Flora Series to either AN's Jungle Juice or BP. Is BP available in store?

Dang I'm so jealous that you're so close to harvesting while I'm still 63-70 days away. Once I actually flip the scrog that is. Radio Shack is definitely the place to pick up a nice magnifying glass for ghetto cheap.

Good luck and keep up the good work. :bravo:

Can't go wrong with BPN. Great product , I am having great results. Not sure if its available in store. I think Corey is still doing the nutes for a journal deal. I just paid shipping. I went with the Farmers Pride Organics, and have not looked back.:peace:

Hey Pooh,

I thought I posted a recent message to your journal, but I can't find it. I was under strong medication at the time (doctor's orders!), so maybe it was all a fever dream!

So, I'll try again. I'm glad to see you were able to use your welfare check to buy some new goodies for your grow!

I'm curious about the 150 W HPS that you ordered. Does it use a conventional light socket or do you have to use a Mogul socket or a separate ballast and transformer? That's the pain of HID lights. You usually need some extra equipment to use them.

By the way, haven't seen any recent pictures of your grow. Still a problem with your camera phone?

pics soon im sorry :D
my light, its an enclosed ballast.
its all ready to use when it comes,
i found it on htgsupply.com
im so high. got 7 bowls in triangle :D and a gas mask that the bong works with.

Hey Pooh,

Keep smoking bowls with a gas mask and you might end up looking like this:

I Can't Help Myself !!!

GasMask.jpg

This is the warning sign that you are turning into (GASP) one of the

Gas Mask Men

Gas_Mask_Men.jpg

lol dude i got the coolest little pipe

ok
post crazy saturday report.
wait wait
no
heres a review on my saturday
woke up, then like 30 minutes later had some friends at my door wanting to smoke out, i had picked a small branch off my plant cause i wanted to just see the trichomes i know they arent even near ready im just a curious person but lol we smoked that it turned out to be 2 grams dried and we had the gas mask, a tiny bowl, a little bit bigger bowl, a big bowl and a joint of it filled up and there was enough left for another gas mask bowl.

we got....so stoned....
off my weed that makes me proud as fuck you know?!

and then we took a bus for lack of gas money (yet we had weed and bus money...)
but we spend 200 dollars on an ounce of hydro og
when we got back on the bus there was a person in every seat so we stood at the front, after smoking two bowls of the og.
dude....
i dont even gotta explain that right?
being stoned... in the front of a bus, watching the road, this bus driver drives fast as fuck, gravity constantly shifting lol!

anyway we got back here and wouldnt you know it we smoked that whole ounce between the 4 of us.
4 bowls
4 people
2 blunts
reload the bowls
tell someone to roll another blunt
play some music
talk about that time we tripped on shrooms when we were teens
smoke out some more
walk up to the store with 2 bucks
come back with a shit load of value chips and shit
lol
anyway,
the morning, was my weed and we got stoned
so thats my update
theres a picture i didnt post last night i just fell asleep i was stoned lol
its of my tiny pipe
not my plant :( yet lol
anyway
post saturday report now

i feel still medicated as fuck....
umm i got munchies
im loading my tiny bowl after this post
i feel proud of my weed
i opened my closet to this amazing sweet weed smell
felt some sticky buds
tied a branch over alittle so i could lower the light at the top some
:peace:

2011-12-17_19-25-57_418.jpg

its my new little buddy :) smaller than my lighter man

the hole is huge in the bottom of the bowl, and i have no screen so i pop a little nug in over that hole and pack my bowl, and ill tell you dude talk about milky smoke, i took a massive hit like felt smoke trying to like push my lungs to their limits it was so thick, and i sat the bowl down and the rush of air through the pipe cleared it (cause i didnt cause my lungs begged me not to) and it rolled out in a little ball of milky smoke and the ball floated to the floor and the little ball spread out, i love this pipe man lol

miwa dude these videos, if i dont get pics posted tonight its your fault cause im sittin down smokin and watching this video haha

hope your ready for some pics, took forever to take them, its hard to smoke a bowl and take pics at once so i smoked 2 bowls and took ten pics

2011-12-18_20-53-20_20.jpg

2011-12-18_20-53-38_892.jpg

2011-12-18_20-53-57_911.jpg

2011-12-18_20-54-18_516.jpg

2011-12-18_20-55-05_277.jpg

2011-12-18_20-55-22_640.jpg

2011-12-18_20-57-21_274.jpg

2011-12-18_20-57-28_651.jpg

2011-12-18_20-57-36_73.jpg

2011-12-18_20-58-09_994.jpg

that was the hardest thing i ever did

miwa dude these videos, if i dont get pics posted tonight its your fault cause im sittin down smokin and watching this video haha

It sure works...i'm high as hell right now...them plants look real good...my clones have stood up...now...if i do't kill them...what i got to do...pull them up to check for roots....how long can they stand that 99% hum...oh well i guess its time to :reading420magazine:

thanks im sorry for the bad pics i was so high.
omg
so high.
im kinda high right now i just took a couple hits when i woke up. so i feel good. just sitting here with my dog.

Back
Top Bottom