1st Grow, Bagseed, CFL's..

So, I promised a pic update and have been kinda slow at delivering it, and I'm sorry to let you guys down but I only got 4 shots off before the batteries in my camera died lol.

Nothing much to say here. I'm going to give them a good watering tonight, and possibly roll by Home Depot and take a look at their flowering nutes just so I can give them a small dose of something high in P.

Onto the pics! I got 3 shots of the pink plant and one of the other.. I didn't even get a shot of the other main cola which is getting pretty fat now, i'd say 3-4 inches thick. I ordered a x60-x100 LED illuminated microscope online for like 7 bucks shipped, so I'm psyched for that to come in so I can start checking the trichs and get a harvest date planned out.

These pics are disappointing to an extent, but I promise to shoot some more tomorrow. They're getting pretty frosty

10-24-09_001.jpg

10-24-09_002.jpg

10-24-09_003.jpg

10-24-09_004.jpg

GMT, HerbInGrower thanks for stoppin by guys!

Didn't get a chance to update last night, but i picked up some nutes from Home Depot, i figure its better than nothing. they're rated at 4-12-4. They were having a sale on CFL's too, so I got a 4 pack of 23W @ 2700k and threw them on there. I fed them last night at half strength and so far they seem to be loving it. The purple in the main stem is starting to go away, so thats great. I'll throw up a pic update tomorrow when i get some new batteries for the cam.

The outstanding quality of your grow is certainly evidenced in your excellent photos. You should print, and frame frame some of the frosty, pink pistil shots. Woooow!

I thought my buds were frosty until I saw yours:goodjob:

I've been using Green Light Super Bloom for 3 years, so far no issues, just BTA buds. Think more of the pro's here use Fox Farms, but it's not available where I am.

yeah I have a hydro store right down the street from where I work, I plan on getting for farms products when i get a better light setup.

This is a bit off topic, but I finally got to take my drug test today for the second job. I smoked two bowls yesterday and still passed the swab test lol.

thanks dude.. I was gonna throw up a pic update this morning, but the pics I took turned out kinda blurry. I should have turned off the fan lol. Oh well, maybe tonight!

thanks for the comments guys!

Here's a new pic update. Also, I think I might have slightly burned them when I fed them the other day. The nutes were rated at 4-12-4, and it called for half a cap per gallon, and I used a little under a quarter cup and mixed it in the gallon. It might just be due to them not being fed at all, but I figured a quarter cap wouldn't be too bad for them. I attached some pics of the leaves that are showing these signs. Let me know what you think. I'm going to have to water them again probably tomorrow, so I was just going to run a gallon of plain distilled water through them and see if it helps wash away some of the excess nutes.

The buds are getting fat, and they're loving the new CFL's! My microscope should be in pretty soon so I will get to check the trichs and see how long until harvest.

10-27-09_001.jpg

10-27-09_002.jpg

10-27-09_003.jpg

10-27-09_004.jpg

10-27-09_005.jpg

10-27-09_006.jpg

10-27-09_007.jpg

10-27-09_008.jpg

10-27-09_009.jpg

10-27-09_010.jpg

Looking good :cheer: buds are looking awesome...love the colors....some strains put most of weight on in the last couple weeks...and looks like you had def. cause ya didnt have nukes....now you do you should be fine for rest of grow....may take a week for nukes to kick in and damagae to stop...but plants look more than healthy enough to make it threw :passitleft:

Looking good :cheer: buds are looking awesome...love the colors....some strains put most of weight on in the last couple weeks...and looks like you had def. cause ya didnt have nukes....now you do you should be fine for rest of grow....may take a week for nukes to kick in and damagae to stop...but plants look more than healthy enough to make it threw :passitleft:

Thanks dude! the plant doesn't look bad at all, the damage is on the oldest leaves anyway. There aren't any signs of damage around the buds at all. Since I added the 2700k CFL's they have really started putting on weight. I'm just going to continue feeding them every other watering and see how it goes.

For the most part I've learned that you should always use the recommended amount of nutes or depending on what you are trying to do then you should do like 1/4-1/2 the strength i hope nothing to bad happens. Great looking buds too.

I wanted to start them off slow since they haven't been fed the entire grow. I didn't want to put too much stress on them since they're pretty far along in flowering. I think they will be fine though. Thanks for stoppin by bro :bong:

TheCriMsonK20, your buds are looking great bro. The older leafs aren't really looking that bad. We have many that look much worse, but they are on the lower plant and are the oldest. You are getting close to some most excellant smoke bro.

I tend to agree with GMT1975A, just look like older bottom leaves.

I do have question about your photos, are you taking them under CFL lighting, or moving them in natural light? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom