1st Grow, Bagseed, CFL's..

Perhaps it's origin is a Divine act:adore:

You could have the strain MJ lovers worldwide have sought for thousands of years.

Chorus of trumpets please....

You could call it The Passion of the Flurple.

Talk about your major senior moments.....had my head were the sun doesn't shine on that post. Sorry for the screwup.

Make that

The Passion of the TheCriMsonK20

Not much of an update, they have just been getting fatter. Both plants smoke amazingly well, I think they're very close to harvest. I'm just waiting on my scope, but I keep testing small buds each day, and I think they're at their peak. I started germing 18 seeds last night, 6 of which came from the pink plant which I named pink panther lol. I'm hoping those seeds sprout and are feminized, since I don't know how else they could have gotten pollinated other than self pollination. I would love to grow that plant again.

So, I'll finish out this thread with these two plants, and then I'll be starting a new journal, hopefully performing twice as well as the past grow.

Still waiting for that scope? Good luck with the seeds! Know what you mean about wanting to continue the strain. Giving the clone from my plant nothing but TLC. Hope your scope arrives soon.

I don't know, not too much now since I can't stop smoking it lol. Id say there's about an ounce dried left between the two of them. I've been looking back at all the pics I took and comparing them to how they look now. I definitely ran into a deficiency after they started flowering. Before then they were growing like mad, and were very green. This next time around, I know what mistakes I made, and hopefully we will have a better harvest next go around.

I'm going to feed the seedlings after a couple weeks and see how they take off. I think I will finish out the MG Organic soil I was using, and then get some FF soil for when I throw them in the big buckets. Hopefully a combo of the soil and nutes will yield much better plants. I have more lighting this time around, and hopefully will be able to get an HPS by the time I flower the next batch. I'm going to experiment with cloning this go around too.

My scope should be here already, but I looked at the tracking and its coming Hong Kong air.. So, i don't really expect it for another week or so. Until then, I'll just keep looking after them.

But still, for nothing but cheap soil, bagseeds, and water, it's some amazing smoke. It tastes great (fast dried), smokes a bit harsh, but the stone is fantastic. There's nothing more satisfying that smoking your own grown bud!

Not yet, but I'll throw some pics up of the buds as they sit, and also when I chop them down. I start my second job tonight, so I'll be out of commission for a couple days.

TheCriMsonK20, Your next gro will really rock with good soil, nutes, and an HPS bro. If your doing 18 plants, you will probably need a 600 or a 1000 watt'r. Hindsight is always 20/20, but I wished I had bought the 600 instead of the 400.

That's great that the smoke is good. Can't wait for your next run, nutes alone will make a difference. If you do end up getting an HPS, you'll have some good sized buds on your hands ;)
Yeah the thing that disappointed me the most about this grow is the biggest bud is the main cola, which is only about 6" long and almost as fat as my wrist. I mean, that's a decent sized bud, but the rest are just little nuggets. If i could go back in time, I would do it all over, the smoke is fantastic. I have a couple branches of the pink stuff drying to test potency and 3 of us smoked a moderate sized bowl of it last night, and I was so stoned I could barely move :bong:

I got some good seeds out of it too, so we'll see how that goes.

Perhaps it's origin is a Divine act:adore:

You could have the strain MJ lovers worldwide have sought for thousands of years.

Chorus of trumpets please....

You could call it The Passion of the Flurple.

I love it when you talk like that:grinjoint:

Yeah the thing that disappointed me the most about this grow is the biggest bud is the main cola, which is only about 6" long and almost as fat as my wrist. I mean, that's a decent sized bud, but the rest are just little nuggets. If i could go back in time, I would do it all over, the smoke is fantastic. I have a couple branches of the pink stuff drying to test potency and 3 of us smoked a moderate sized bowl of it last night, and I was so stoned I could barely move :bong:

I got some good seeds out of it too, so we'll see how that goes.

TheCriMsonK20
Sounds good to me:surf:
Some is better than none. Sound like something I would love. :cheer:
Now you have practice and can really know how to do it and with your own seeds. I think you did a hell of a job:Rasta:

yea, u def wanna add perlite to the mix. if you can get non MG perlite do so, because MGperlite has nutes in their perlite for some odd reason. they like to have nutes in everything except their organic soil mix. the only thing i dont like about that is all the big sticks and twigs. they need to make it more clean. but ya its not too bad, a lil harsh on seedlings thats all.

Well guys I got my scope in on Friday, and checked the trichs. They were like 10% clear, 90% cloudy with traces of amber, so I gave them the chop as I'm very satisfied with the smoke. I trimmed most of the fan leaves off and hung them upside down in the grow room. I'll take some pics when it's drying and throw it up.. There isn't too much bud left as I've smoked a lot of it already haha, but there's still a good oz left. The bud size isn't that great, but what can you expect given the conditions. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my harvest and I'm very determined to grow bigger and better. I enjoy smoking my own grown weed much better than anything I've bought before, it just feels more pure and I can't praise it enough. I wish I could toke a bowl with everyone who was along for the ride.

On a side note, I got 10 new seeds planted and under 80W of 6500k tubes @ 24/0. I'll be starting a new journal for that when they get a bit bigger. As of now I just have them in cups using the same MG organic choice I used last time. I plan on using fox farms soil when I transplant, but until then, this will do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom