What's going on here?

MattCarnage

Hello everyone here is the story. I have been growing for about 3 years now with 5 grows under my belt. All of the grows have been done outdoors, but for my most recent i had to switch indoors due to relocation.

The plants have been inside for about a week now and i noticed that its starting to lose its color slightly. As seen in the pics below.
DSCF2205.JPG

DSCF2206.JPG

DSCF2207.JPG

As seen in the above pics the temp is still in the higher 70's (74-79 degrees) as it was when it was outdoors.
Also i took a clone yesterday. :yummy:

hey Matt...from your pics, ya definately got somethin goin on. Unfortunately, it could be one or several issues. Usually, if things were fine and then suddenly theyre not, whatever ya did last is the first place to start. Does that make sense? LOL

Sooooo, you moved your plant(s) inside. If it was fine outside and now struggling indoors, the plant(s) are tellin you the indoor invironment isnt adequate: watering/feeding is now too little/toomuch, lighting is not enough/too much, temps/humidity arent satisfactory etc. You just have to figure out which area(s) are in need of correction/adjustment.

Moving a plant (especially a mature) from outdoors to an indoor invironment can be a tricky thing. The plant has been raised in an outdoor invironment where Mother Nature provides everything it needs, except water/feeding. When moved indoors at a mature age, the trick is simulating/duplicating the outdoor invironment in the shortest amount of time possible. Have reference material on hand when undertakin such a manuever because chances are you will need to make fairly rapid adjustments in regard to the above mentioned possible changes/symptons when they do occur, generally in the first week or so following the relocation. Another very important concern is making sure your plant is pest free when bringin inside. A mature plant with a few bugs outside is of no great concern but when brought indoors, with no natural predators, it can very quickly become a serious problem... Hope this helps...:peace: peace n good luck MF

Thanks for the info MediFreddie

The clone is picking up and the only major thing i did was add more soil and perilite to the mother plant.
Hopefully I can get my Hps running to get rid of the cfl.
Since the move i have started getting materials for the rest of my grow/ new journal
I will keep everyone updated.

I agree with MediFreddie "Whatever you did last is most likely the problem"
Flush Flush Flush and you should be fine. You need a PH meter ASAP to grow good weed !!

Yo Matt...you went from outdoor sun to a flouro? That might be your problem. Way under lit for what the plant is used to...I'd get the HPS's up n runnin ASAFP...:peace: MF

Hello everyone here is the story. I have been growing for about 3 years now with 5 grows under my belt. All of the grows have been done outdoors, but for my most recent i had to switch indoors due to relocation.

The plants have been inside for about a week now and i noticed that its starting to lose its color slightly. As seen in the pics below.
DSCF2205.JPG

DSCF2206.JPG

DSCF2207.JPG

As seen in the above pics the temp is still in the higher 70's (74-79 degrees) as it was when it was outdoors.
Also i took a clone yesterday. :yummy:

Matt, to expedite helpin solve possible problems, it's important to give as much info as possible. Leavin out the part of putting your mature outdoor plant under indoor CFL's is a critical piece of info as it is most likely the beginning of the problem(s).

Often times, folks are lookin for solutions on this site but without a complete description of the problem and what was done before hand, answers can end up all over the board which results in frustration, the problem(s) not getting solved and eventually, the possible demise of the plant(s).

The similar temps indoors & out wont mean much if lighting, ventilation and watering/feeding habits arent adjusted to the new invironment. Flushing is an option but could lead to other possible problems due to the wet/dry cycle indoors being dramatically different than outdoors, especially if the correct indoor invironment has still yet to be achieved.

Not tryin to bust your chops here, just tryin to be a helpful soldier amongst the ranks of those who have been there.....:peace:peace n good luck MF

Thanks Medi I checked on the plants today the yellowing leaves are picking up the plant grew about 2 inches upwards towards the lights. Everything is getting better for the most part. Its strange that out of the four plants it was the only on effected. I will post pics up of the main cola around 9pm central. For the mean time check out my bonsai tree lol....

DSCF2208.JPG

DSCF2209.JPG

DSCF2210.JPG

I agree you took that plant from the best posiable lite and I think it's starving for lite. The hid will help. Another pos what is it? It looks like a sativa from here, and they are famous for yellowing leafage. Least mine always are. Another pos are you still giving it alittle nitrogen? Glad its doing better. Best luck with your grow dude.

Back
Top Bottom