Whats going on

newbie420

If anyone can help you guys can!

I have started growing a plant from a discarded seed that i chucked in a plant pot which we use as a ash tray for butts it was full of fag ends and 1 day it just started sprouting :high-five:. Anyway its been growing for a while now and is about 2 1/2 foot high and looks really healthy considering i've done nothing to it but shows no sign of budding to be honest i dont even know if it has sexed yet!

here are some pics, can anyone help?

420002.jpg

420001.jpg

420004-1.jpg

Re: whats going on??????

whats up newbie congrats on your plant a plant will start to show sighns of sex when under 12h of daylight and 12h of night if u get little balls on the arm pit of the plant then its male white pistols is female heres a pic m8
101_0236.JPG

hope this helps

Thanks its a pure fluke!

so would covering it in a garbage sack help?

and when it does sex do you keep doing 12/12?

thanks

a dont know about a garbage bag plus it means youve got to be able to put that bag on it every day at the same time til its finished flowering have you got a small space you can use indoors like a wardrope or sum sheeting to cut sum of your room off you can get black and white sheeting off ebay for a couple off pounds then all u need is lights av read alot off people in america use cfls from walmart or home depo dont no the exsact names but thats the lights you want and yes once you start 12/12 you do it till the plant finishes flowering period is usally 8/10 weeks depending on the strain you can get x10 jewlers loupe whitch will help you see the thrichs theres so much information to learn hope this gets you started

Back
Top Bottom