what nutes needed here?

cool, maybe another couple then.

I'm really waiting to put together a scrubber for them

which should be this pay day coming, so maybe 2-3 weeks may be enough

I managed to break one of the main branches away from the stem while doing some training!!

not right away but 3/4 off, so i plugged it back up to the stem and set it in place with a band-aid...

what to expect here? will the branch reattach? will it die off?

cheers

I would use duct tape and wrap it up. After a few days check on it. If the branch isn't wilting or dying then it should form a protective knuckle, kinda like a supercrop. Gonna be real delicate to touch

thanks peyton,

there has been some yellowing on the lower leaves on two of the girls over the last few days.

IMG_138221.JPG
IMG_138127.JPG

anyone got any thoughts on this? Is it low nitrogen or just older leaves dying off naturally?
i gave them a dose of nitrogen two days ago, and some gecko poo with 500ml filtered water today

the rest are looking good

IMG_137922.JPG
IMG_137827.JPG
IMG_138025.JPG
IMG_138418.JPG

thanks for any suggestions

thanks peyton,

there has been some yellowing on the lower leaves on two of the girls over the last few days.

. . . . . . thanks for any suggestions

Do yourself a favour bud, get rid of those dead and / or dying leaves. They become a vector for spider mites, & other creepy crawlies. You do NOT want an outbreak of those - prevention is way better than implementing the cure. A clean grow room, be it veggie or flowering, is a must !! Cant reiterate the benefits enough. And when you have your hands / fingers in the jungle trying to grab the dead leaves, take care not to damage the remaining branches . . . . it's reeeaaallll easy to pull one away from the main stem and if it doesn't "retake, you've lost a whole lot of bud sites.

thanks kiwibloke,

I cleared that dross out this morning first thing, didn't think of it attracting mites...

The girls are looking good, gave them a light defol while i was at it

cheers

any suggestions on why the top leaves would be curling lengthwise?

it started a few days back only on one plant. the very edges started first, just turning up but now most of the top leaves have curled up and look like a boat hull

the yellowing continue, all the plants have now lost the lower 1/4 of foliage...

sorry, no pics at the moment, camera is away...

any suggestions?

cheers

thanks peyton,

i figured it was heat so i raised the lights a little and it seems to have sort of helped

they are still in veg

cheers

Back
Top Bottom