Question about temps,

j4s2u0

Hey guys,I have a question...
Alright I am growing in a pc ect...my problem is the bottom leaves are turning yellow.
I was thinking this was because of nute burn ect but it is still happening even after stopping nutes,
So now I am wondering,can cold temps...like 55-60 degrees at night cause the leaves to yellow?
I know this is to cold at night so I moved the pc off the ground so it might not get so cold...
Any imput would be great,thank!:)

These are sympyoms of N deficiency. I know that it sucks but you need to wait. Your plants will not recover from a deficiency overnite. Also how is the growth rate looking? Has growth slowed down? Reusing soil causes a lot of problems deficiencies and pests are the top two. Also when you feed what strength are you using, phed water, water temp???

These are sympyoms of N deficiency. I know that it sucks but you need to wait. Your plants will not recover from a deficiency overnite. Also how is the growth rate looking? Has growth slowed down? Reusing soil causes a lot of problems deficiencies and pests are the top two. Also when you feed what strength are you using, phed water, water temp???

Thanks for the info eBUD,:)
The growth right now is awesome,they have defently picked right up...most are another inch taller,and have got another set of leaves already,they only thing I can see is there first to sets of leaves are yellow,so I thought it was nute burn also,but they look great now:)
And I put the pc on top of a 3 foot high tote and now the night time temps are around 65-70 degres,I figured cuz heat rises it should be warmer off the ground,thanks again man:)

Hey! Glad to hear they are doing well. Keeping the temp changes to a minimum will maximize growth too. Meaning try to keep a low difference from the day temps to night temps.
Post up some pics so we can enjoy please :grinjoint:

Hey! Glad to hear they are doing well. Keeping the temp changes to a minimum will maximize growth too. Meaning try to keep a low difference from the day temps to night temps.
Post up some pics so we can enjoy please :grinjoint:

Alright will do:)
I am going to Update my growlog tomarrow so Ill putt a couple pics up here so u can check them out,there defently looking better...
I pulled the first male yesterday,so now down to 4 plants,

Back
Top Bottom