Is this what I think?

Purple Goose

I dont seem to be having much traffic in my journal and ran into a problem and I just want a second opinion from a more experienced grower then I .
So anyways I have 4 plants that have developed yellow and crispy leaf tips over about 25-30% of the plants and a few leaves that look like this
S73016831.JPG

I believe it is nute burn but was told because the leaf tips where they are yellow are pointing up that it could be a deficency but I am not willing to believe its a deficency at this point over a ph imbalance as my runoff has been a little low last watering whith 6.3 ph in and getting 6.0-6.1 runoff I am growing in promix bx that I added 5 cups of dolomite into 3.8cuf .Oh I was also told that early heat stress can resemble nute burn but according to my thermometer temp at the canopy is about 78-80 degrees ambient room temp is around 77 degrees.

What and how much are you feeding them?

I agree, looks like a little burn.

DD

Well wasnt me actually wasnt at home for 7 days and left instructions for my wife to water one more time then if I wasnt home by the time they dried out then to feed them 8ml floramicro 16ml florabloom 2.5ml silicate and 5ml of flora nectar . But she thought watering ment to give them food as well so fed them twice with full strength lucas in one week. So as the burn only effects 4 plants I am just going to water them 3 times with just ph'd water with about 50% run off and then resume normal feedings, I would do a flush but the build up isnt very severe so I dont think it would be very beneficial to severely overwater them especially as they are in there first week of transition right now.

I agree that you don't need to flush and a couple of plain waterings then back on the normal schedule will be just fine. They are just barely burnt, nothing serious.

DD

Back
Top Bottom