Need opinion on diagnosis

Purple Goose

Okay was spending some time in my garden and notice one plant that on one side has a few strange looking marks on the leaves they are yellow spots and orange and brown sorta looking like this
ozone_damage.jpeg

According to the plant abuse chart this is caused by ozone damage and mimics Mg deficency but is found only in localized spots on the plant near the ozone generator what I am wondering is seeing as devices like airconditioners and other devices that employ a coil type of generator produce ozone and this particular plant and most specificlly the affected leaves are very close to my dehumidifier , Do you think that the ozone being produced by the dehumidifier could cause ozone damage , I should also mention the spots I see are far less severe then pictured here, And I have also been having working with a slightly low ph which I have thru addition of dolomite and time have just recently gotten to what I am assuming is 6.5 as that is the runoff of my water but can leaves that look like the ones in the pic above be cause by ph?

Lately no last foliar feeding they got was over 10 days ago now as they are on there 18th day of 12/12 so I discontinued foliar feeding once I could empirically tell they had begun stretch by taking daily height measuments for 10 days before 12/12 and every day afterwards it wasnt untill about the day 5-7 that they started growing nearly and inch per day so calling that Day 1 Flower. But as I did mention before what I am seeing is localized to the branches that are within 4" of the dehumidifier. To tell the truth a better description of them at this point would be very dull to brighter yellow dots with some that are orange others that are brown and some that are all colors. The only other culprit I could think of is a lockout of some sort as I had been dealing with a runoff ph of 6-6.2 which has taken me 2 weeks to get my present runoff back up to 6.4-6.6 by adding dolomite lime to the soil and raising the ph slightly of the watering solution.

What I am considering to try and sort this out for sure as all plants were just fed 8ml micro 16ml bloom 5ml koolbloom 2.5ml silicate 5ml calmag and 1tblsp Blackstrap, so what I was going to do is for the next to waterings feed nothing but ro water at ph 6.5 and 1tblsp of blackstrap , My reasoning 1 if it is by chance a ph imbalance issue and runoff holds constant at 6.5 over next 2 waterings ph should be balanced again, Reason 2 if its a nutrient lockout of anykind caused by too much of anything watering 2 25% runoff should free up any salts as well as leach away any built up nutes, The reason for the blackstrap is to keep the beneficial microbes fed and building colonies to make up for what will get washed out by the heavier runoff. After that will start feeding again at half strength and work my way up again and hope it doesnt effect my yield to much.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ............

If it's only leaves within 4" of the dehumidifier ...........

pH or lockout or whatever would be more widespread and not so localized.

DD

Back
Top Bottom