Can someone have a look at my c99xpr, need help with nute?

Smokemupm8

Hi guys, thanks for dropping in. My girl is around 22 days old now and she was quite healthy, til she got either light nute burn/ or def, The damage was mainly first single bladed leaves burning round edges and yellowing.. I flushed and so far there's only slight signs of it on her 3 bladed leaves, but im worried about spreading up further. Her soil was in need of good water, so i soaked her ,let her sit gave light water again and light nutes(10%N6%P,5% k) diluted half strength.. Hoping she'll grow better now, the light has been raised so hoping for her to stretch some more before i LST.. Thanks for ANY ideas, suggestions comments.. CHEERS:thumb:
2012-07-14_16_46_38.jpg
2012-07-14_16_48_01.jpg

Hi smokemupm8,

Looks like a nutrient/pH problem. Marijuana plants need a lot of nitrogen during vegetation, but no P and little K so i should give corrected water with some N. I think she'll be fine...

Rj

Hi Rj, Thanks for stopping by.. And for your input! She's fine now mate, im pretty sure i tracked the problem down - me spraying Pyrethrum spray on seedlings- not recommended it says, but stoopid is as stoopid duz. The only affected leaves were one's i sprayed so yeah..She's kickin butt now!! Thanks again mate, here's her yesterday..
2012-07-19_09_02_16.jpg
Cheers..Smokem..

Hello.. Thank you for stopping in and possibly giving me some help. Fortunately since that problem had grown out, all fresh growth has no problems at all, except for one mutant stem which was under alot of canopy,but no is exposed so hoping it forms as normal, tho if it doesnt, i may just take it off her. Her growth is nice now, her fans are nearly already as big as my hand,20 cm from base of palm to top of my middle finger..
I think she's already showing me she's definately a girl, all signs are pointing to this she is now a month old and in a nice open 'V' shape..
Thanks again guys.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) SMOKEMUP....

Back
Top Bottom