Flowering period : 8 to 9 weeks
Harvest : end of September
Stoned or High : Very strong high
THC level : strong 15% - 20%
Grow difficulty: Easy for Beginners

I have it in veg, 3rd week, doing 5,
Indoor Setup- Actually got a black box thing goin, size = 4x5x6 feet
Hydro- Waterfarms

Right now got a 400 watt HPS on all four, Week 4 of veg will put 2 600's HPS of course

Air Cooled room I heat my room and that makes my box heat up ( I have in and out Activated Carbon Filters Home made.

My Room stays 75-85 so perfect

Humidty is 45%

I use cheap strips - it's a 5/6 at any given time

Intake filter cleans that up

I have it on 15 minutes watering, then 30 minutes off.

Using Chems, Technaflora kit

Now pics

This whole entrance is hidden from plain site so out side pics are limited.
DSC00070_-_Copy.JPG

Double zipper flap for door thought it looks cool. Seals though.
DSC00071_-_Copy.JPG

1st View Entering.
DSC00072_-_Copy.JPG

2nd View Entering
DSC000757.JPG

Size Comparison (trust me I got big hands lol)
DSC000764.JPG

Some damage it's isolated, I think it's from my sweat from working around in there, landed on it and burnt it.
DSC000775.JPG

AHHHHH ROOOOOTSSSSS
DSC000785.JPG

Side View White Widow
DSC000607.JPG

Side View Carmelicous
DSC000615.JPG

This is a Collaboration of my first sorry to repost, but like being organized!

I am ending up with water like substance on my leaves how they get there i dont know it looks like when another leaf is on top of it. is it from light, i dont want it to burn plants from being there

I had a simular problem with the leaf curl m8, i lowered the temp of my feed water 2 degrees, lowered the EC .4 and added an extra intake fan (cheep bathroom extractor reversed) witch lowered the cabin temp from 29 degrees to 24/25 degrees and all new growth from then on was fine, after speaking to a few top growers on this forum i belive it was heat stress :peace:

I had a simular problem with the leaf curl m8, i lowered the temp of my feed water 2 degrees, lowered the EC .4 and added an extra intake fan (cheep bathroom extractor reversed) witch lowered the cabin temp from 29 degrees to 24/25 degrees and all new growth from then on was fine, after speaking to a few top growers on this forum i belive it was heat stress :peace:

I've got the entire box set at 77 degrees with 45% humidty, so i want to make water colder?

I've got the entire box set at 77 degrees with 45% humidty, so i want to make water colder?

77 degrees !! I think ya mean 77 celcius around 25 degrees, if so that is perfect, you see i dropped the EC/PPM, cabin temp and water temp all at the same time so i cant be 100% on what cured it, id space my feeding scedule out a bit more maybe every hour for 15 min or every hour and a half for 15, what is your water temp set to now?

i just found out what it was , they where half empty a few days ago, well the person i have checkon them just filled them up with straight tap water so there is a reason for some of the leaf dmg, but all the new growth is looking fantasic i also have my fan on kinda high but only way it works lol

Hey Herb'In Grower! The girls @re looking gorgeous :goodjob: Th@t picture showing the le@f curl is re@lly cool!!! It m@kes the pl@nt look like @ bunch of Venus Flytr@ps!! :grinjoint:

Ye@, I w@s using my girls. It's @ Sony Cyber-shot, 7.2 Meg@ pixels. Nothing speci@l re@lly but it got the job done. T@kes some pretty good m@cros. Wh@t @re you using now? Cell phone?

Just caught up on your journal, You have some nice looking plant well on there way. Great job and cant wait to see them all grown. Nice job...

Looking good and great start!....the only thing i see is heat issue that makes leaves curl and burn ....being too close to light temps being too hot...glad to see you solved it i would have suggested raise light a little and drop temps...i had same problem when things got too hot...had to add AC myself to fix.....Carmelicous ...is awesome looking strain seen a few Carmelicous grow here and what a great looking plant. Keep up great work will be following grow :roorrip:

Thanks for stopping by guys, Yeah Carmelicous is a wonderful strain, just a little insight, one of it's sisters grew to six feet with a 1.5' cola on top that weighed 34g after drying for a week in a dryer. W/ a sweet fruity bubblegum aroma to it

Back
Top Bottom