CFL Grow Journal - Auto Carmella - Quick One

Re: CFL Auto Carmella (expert seeds) & Quick One (Royal Queen)

Right the 3 Carramellas are doing ok i need to give them more space and light so im waiting for my oldest plants to be finnished, wish theyed hurry up :/ any way the biggest one here is the quick one and i plan on using scrog or lst-ing it, but im not a 100% on how todo either:S If Someone with scrog experience would like to tell me how it would be much appreciated :)
IMG_024035.JPG
IMG_024126.JPG

And the carmellas ...
IMG_024234.JPG

Hey indo, hopefully using the air pot will help manage the over watering for you, as your medium will dry out quicker than in a standard plastic pot :D Air pots seem to be the way forward, thats what im using on my first grow :thumb::thumb:and have a couple spare that i will probably use in my garden aswell...

All looking well though, subbed :headbanger::headbanger:

whats up Andy, ye i hope so i gave these some G.O weed and root nutes to give them a boost and plus i had a PH problem with Bio Thrive Grow/Bloom and Bio Bud Booster i think havent done a test on that yet. Iv been looking at a couple different pieces of info on General Organics Nutes Ph changing but what im looking to know is when i add Bio Thrive Grow or Bloom my ph goes to 5.5- 5 ?? what do i do about this get Ph-up or ? Any one have a clue on this? im using rain water and tap water mixed ( more rain water tho). When i add G.O Root Booster the Ph goes up buy .2 not much and when i added the G.O- Weed it went down about .2 so im just mixing these 2 together and feeding plants with them nutes at a 6.2-.6.8 :)

I'm not keen on adding nutes or phing water and all that but I know that you want a ph of around 6.5 for best nutrient uptake too high or low can cause nutrient lockouts what is the p.h of your tap water? Rain water should be around neutral depending on region varies from acidity and alkalinity but if you make a mix and then adjust to get your ph around 6.5 ladyvadalon may be able to help she is gd with the ph stuff :) :bong:

i dont mind changing ph of plain water couse i usualy just add 3 drops of ph down into a 1000ml of my tap water which is 7.2PH :) i getting use to these nutes kinda quick since there organic it makes it easyer im guessing :) iv no ph up at the moment so im not gonna use the bio thrive couse that just shoots it down to 5. PH and i dont feel safe give that to them ::/

Nice :) quik question though I am afraid the plant is rather low in the pot and dead centre to the pot have you thought how this will work with lst? Would a scrog not be better for this plant? just something to consider :bong:

I think I got what you where meaning... I said in afraid its low in the pot and basically you said you weren't afraid you had never thought about it? :rofl: don't you love the effects of weed :rofl: its up to you mate you can keep her tied so the top comes up at the edge of the pot and then work the colas back across the across the screen if you get what I mean? :bong:

same here shes looking gd so far nice leaves and the steams thicker then the rest them. might lst/ scrog all from now on. couse iv been looking for thick main steam on my plants and this is the clostest iv got to that so far :) :allgood: iv been germinating 3 sees only one popped usually its 3/3 but i leave them on top of my upc tv box and leave it on, but it went off by its self in the middle of the night some how and it must of got abit cold im guessing :( there back on resume now so fingers crossed :Namaste:

Thanks Random :) im not sure yet witch one im gonna continue with in the future or what one will be better for my plants. Since Indica strains are my fav. iv noticed from reading through seeds and stuff that most of them are good for Scrog. I can only guess this is because indica plants are small and bush?!?! :hmmmm: And if anyone gets the the chance, drop over to my widow and have a quick look at there nute def. and if any as had similar and knows what todo, it will be much help :) :Namaste:

You got so much going on mate I thought I was busy lol I've thinned my plants right out now ready to blow out the tent next grow get it more efficient and splitting it with my misses so I don't have to care for as many plants the varying ages of plants gets a real hassle how you finding it? That scrog really does look good :) maybe tuck her top back under and let everything get to the same level? But real nice mate keep up the hard work :) :bong:

Back
Top Bottom