Auto Lemon Haze - Soil - 16/12 Stanovich Grow Journal 2015

One big update ;)

Lucy,she's 10wks 2 days... Can't really see any improvement.
Tough she will go gown this week,either wednesday or Sunday :)
Here picture of her-she's in right bottom corner;)
image4318.jpeg

Estella she's 5weeks 2 days flowering,and she looks gorgeous;):thumb:
I think she's gonna get overdrive week 8 & 9 and then week 10 & 11 flush... ;):circle-of-love:
Here's she ;)
image4320.jpeg

Suzy she's 3weeks 2 days in flower and she's the biggest plant,with almost twice the size stem.:)
Big hopes for HER ;););)

image4317.jpeg

Mystery #2 looking good for her size:):thumb:
She needed some help...due to lack of size she struggled to support bud weight,wobbling like jelly :)
Btw she had her tops of the buds were pinched/cut...was reading it helps get them denser... ;)
Tighted her to support...
image4316.jpeg

Mystery #1 is out of box ... Just staying on shelf under 54w led ( 9w draw) under 12/12 light.
Letting her to finish off :)
image4319.jpeg

Unfortunately Clone didn't root,and ended in bin....

Finally got all my seeds now :cheer:
Curious how sweet seeds will go... :)

image4303.jpeg

Anyone had them before? ;)
Will need help guessing the strain;)

Any input appreciated :thumb::thumb:

Hey members :thumb:
Wanted to show off a little bit :)
Got my package delivered today ;)Mars Hydro Reflector 48x5w
It was well wrapped up....happy;)
Here's a pics
image4518.jpeg

Was so excited that i couldn't wait to get my hands on it:)

Here pics all hanged up :thumb:

image4519.jpeg

I reckon it's a bit overkill on 2ft x 2ft,but since i will rebuild box to 2ft x 3ft and that will definitely suit that ;)
My GR temps are @25c lights on and fan on ... 22c when extraction fan kicks in ;)
Will need to monitor that :):):)
Girls will get feed a bit later....update coming;)

Take care :thumb::circle-of-love:

More light is always great Stanovich, looks like your plants will soon be ready to party! :) A grower expanding his grow area, who would have thought it? :rofl: All the best mate

Such a temptation ;) I think that's where every grower is heading:):):)
I might stop on 3 x 2ft :thumb:
But since i want to go perpetual,might need some more room :) :circle-of-love:
My wife won't be happy :):):)
Take care mate too :thumb:

Catching up a bit :thumb:;););)
Both autos had feed 1.5l each,looked real thirsty:):)
Looks amazing :circle-of-love:
Both Mysteries had a quick watering/saturating...
Got coco/peat mixed .....:(
Was tempted to cut lower buds from Mystery#2,but could eventually resist the temptation :):)
I probably will run out my chemical nutes,and then will try with organics ;)
Bit money spent on them,might just use them off... :)
Any suggestions for newbie living in UK(Market availability:) ? Red a bit in 420 forums,but because stoned,can't get head round it :volcano-smiley:
:thumb:
Will read some more science;););)

Here goes my flower garden ;)

Lights on
image4570.jpeg

Lights offFLASH
image4571.jpeg

Peace :Namaste:

They're looking good there Stanovich, some nice flowering is taking place :)

As for organic nutrients over here there are a few options available. Plant Magic Oldtimer Grow and Bloom, Biobizz FishMix and Humboldt's Secret Golden Tree. The last one is expensive stuff though, but the plants do love it. For the calcium and magnesium supplements I simply use Black Treacle and Epsom Salts, both of which last awhile once bought. I do remember Mr Am4zin mentioning that one of the supermarkets over here sells Black Molasses sugar, it could be Tesco but I'm uncertain on that, for me the Black Treacle is a valid alternative which has a 4:1 CalMag ratio which I think to be a little too high (I prefer a 2:1 ratio) so I balance it out with the Epsom Salts. Hope this helps :thumb:

Hello Stanovich I'm glad that I was of help. The Grow and Bloom are both base nutrients for an organic grow, the Epsom Salts and Black Treacle are the essential supplements needed for LED grows. The Fishmix and SGT could probably be used as base nutrients but they are also supplements. I won't be running a grow with the latter two as base nutrients, but I've read that people do and their grows are fine. I like to treat my girls now and again with them though, it makes up for all the pain I put them through ;)

As for soil I'm having some great success using Canna Terra Pro, apparently it isn't completely organic but they do have a completely organic version. I can't remember the exact reason why it wasn't certified as organic but when I made my decision I remember thinking that it was good enough. I also read great things about Plant Magic Plus soil, I have a plant growing in it now but I couldn't give you an experienced opinion of that yet. Personally I just ordered more CTP, it really makes a difference compared to the B&Q bought soil which all but killed most of my plants, and did kill some (5 in total).

I hope you don't mind the pics (I will ask them to be removed if that is the case) but I think they will show you what I mean regarding the differences in the soils.

Here is my LSD a few moments after I took it out of the store bought soil and transplanted it into CTP:

IMGP2597151118rs.jpg

Here it is recently, I could take off the dead leaves but I leave them there as a reminder of what happens when buying bad soil:

IMGP3010151203rs.jpg

Hope this helps ;)

Hey Stanovich you can use it sure but as far as I'm aware it isn't organic so personally I wouldn't. Buying some Epsom Salts and Black Treacle (or Black Molasses) will work out cheaper, last a lot longer and is organic :thumb:

Hey Stan lookin great man! Great new light too. About the SweetSeeds mix pack, if you go to their website and send them an email they should be able to tell you what strains are in the pack. I had the same question with an ACE seeds mix pack and they got back to me that same day with the info I wanted. :thumb:

Hey Stan lookin great man! Great new light too. About the SweetSeeds mix pack, if you go to their website and send them an email they should be able to tell you what strains are in the pack. I had the same question with an ACE seeds mix pack and they got back to me that same day with the info I wanted. :thumb:

Thanks for that+ reps :thumb:
:);););)

Couldn't find really an email to send,apart from spanish...
Will see my sister on weekend,she's fluent with that...
Will give a ring or email...

check up on girls;)

All looks good,Can hear the good vibes:)There is one thirsty girl in garden who's drinking up loads.
It's Suzy:thumb: Her 2 main colas looks sexy :circle-of-love:
Estella showing small tip burns,barely seen...just in case will take it easy on next feeding,will go @1/2 or 3/4... ;)

Lucy she's acting weird,sort of stalled...not many leaves turning yellow/deficient...and i'm about 4 weeks with plain water...
Anyway,she's coming down on Monday...

Shall i give complete darkness for last day or so??
Some growers say's it's helping to get bigger... ;)
Suggestions!?

Came up with small issue :(

Since i got MH reflector my temps are quite high....as high as 82 f...
Readjusted my extraction fan,it keeps it round 75-78f
Need to get 24/7 timer for extraction fan...difficult to keep up with 24hrs timer on 16/12 light schedulle :)
Now will bear in mind to set timer a head every 24hrs ...

Peace friends :Namaste:

Hey Stanovich there are mixed opinions regarding the dark period before harvest so I couldn't tell you for sure. Personally I don't worry about it, they can have 48 hours, 24 hours or just get the chop. I see no noticeable difference either way so I just chop when it suits me, if that means they get 0-48 hours I don't worry.

As for your temps the optimal temps to grow under LED is 82F to 84F so your temps are actually good.

All the best

Harvest on Lucy:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Today Lucy got chopped off ;)

It took around hour and a half to finish job off :):):)

Friend of mine did trimming,could resist ;)
Haven't seen such a smile long time :thumb:

All leaves and small popcorns were preserved for a Green Dragon drink :):):)
scissors were covered in sticky resin,made small ball out of it.
Size of the match ...
Here is picture of harvest ;););)

All looks pretty nice,not density,apart from main cola ;)
Main colas wet weight was around 15g ,will probably get 5g dry :cheer::cheer::cheer:

image4762.jpeg

I think could score an ounce at max.
Still happy of result :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Used some pipe cleaners to hang buds around,some of them are double hanged,with plenty of gap inbetween ;)

Here's photo :):):)
image4763.jpeg

All this day been charged with really good vibes...

Will post about the weight after 4-5 weeks :)

All best :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom