NuLife's Soilless Lemon OG Haze Auto: Grow Journal 2016

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I've been traveling for the holidays, and will be giving a final smoke report this week.

Happy New Year to Everyone

Smoke Report: I will post a rating of 1-10 (1 being the least, 10 being the best) *Please note, I'm a heavy user, so my tolerance level is higher than most.

High intensity while Smoking with pipe: 8 (very nice day time high, definitely keeps you motivated to get shit done. I feel nicely high about 4-6 hits in)
Taste while smoking with a pipe: 6 (clean, subtle, nice and smooth)
High intensity while vaping: 8 (very nice day time high, definitely keeps you motivated to get shit done. I feel nicely high about 4-6 hits in)
Taste when vaping: 6 (clean, subtle, nice and smooth}

I would definitely buy these seeds again. Nice day-time high, definitely feels like a High THC plant, and it grew nicely. I definitely look forward to growing this in a DWC tank for even more intense stickiness and terpenes. Out of Nirvana's Raspberry Cough & Northern Lights, this is definitely my favorite and my reach for smoke during the day, all day.

Sorry took so long to get here. Have something like 100 subscriptions!

Auto's in particular seem to be finicky, in my limited experience. One cause could just be a bad seed/genetics. Another reason could be that some plants are very sensitive to over water or under aeration of the media.

Out of 3 Dark Devils, I had 2 good ones. The 3rd was a mutation.

Looking good Nulife!
We have a cool mutant Dark Devil. Yours is the only other one I've heard of though Ive been looking.
IMG_7185.JPG

Back
Top Bottom