Indoor - Soil Super Lemon Haze Granithead Journal 2012

Re: Indoor/soil super lemon haze granithead journal 2010

Okay guys I'm debating on using a 1k watt light I have the money. I hate the fact that I only used the 400 watt bulb and ballast once but I've more then paid for it.(i hate waste)
I guess my question is should i go ahead and use the 1k light from start to finish for the best end result or is it possible for me to just add it half way through flower or all of flower?

Also my 400 watt ballast is capable of running MH. Is my grow area to small to run both or is it just a bad idea all together to run both? Remember my tent size is 4x4x6.5'
thanks in advance

starts of true leaves at 10 days old I think I'm gonna start up the HPS and throw them into the tent I'll start with a 3' distance. I still need to buy a light timer my last one burnt out half way through my 12/12 period and i did it by hand (what a hassle!)
Does anyone have an example of possibly a good one from walmart or other stores?

This is after 13 days the stems are a little longer because I didn't put them under (hps) quick enough and they were searching for the light..

Right now I am brewing another batch of tea with my full recipe this time.
I also purchased some great white mycorrhizae for an added bonus to my tea however it hasn't arrived yet so i'll have to go with out it this round

Hey there man!

I saw you AACT recipe. Though it looks good you need to correct somethings to get the full effect. First and for most. A 1/2cup of molasses is way, way, to much. 1-2tbsp max......EWC looks good, and there is no need to add blood meal because it is not water soluble. It does nothing in a AACT. Look into things like kelp meal, fish meal, alflafa, and bat guanos, those make a great tea. Although it is easy, it still can be over done just like anything else.

One more thing, use the dry molasses in your soil so the micros have a constant food source. Use the liquid molasses in the AACT like you are doing... :)

Peace.

Hey bro, hahaha I was initially worried by you telling me about the blood meal so i googled (is bloodmeal water soluble?)
I came up with this answer: Blood meal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also I have read you could alternatively use pure surgar cane, corn syrup, fruit pulp to the unsulfered molasses and have read many books refering to the use of dried molasses in conjunction with AACT also know as beneficial microorganisms tea.(benny tea)

1/2c of molasses I've read where people use up to a full cup for a 4-5 gallons of tea and as low as 1 tablespoon per gallon of water book after book blog after blog. This tells me that there isn't and hasn't ever been an exact number or weight to use. I just decided I would cut it down the middle and go with that.

Welcome to the grow, I appreciate your comments and concerns

Im glad to hear your throwin down some bennys! =) looks like you have a good start for everything, cant wait to see those sexy lemon haze buds.
lol some "fucken benny's dooode!!!" :cheesygrinsmiley:
Glad to see you could stop by

19 days from seed

grow_4-12_8_.jpg

Where I'm at now 1 died quickly after germination and stopped growing at 1/2 an inch i removed that one.

Another due to my own accident doesn't look like she's gonna go much further.
i managed to drop a fan on her weak stem she is still in the mix and i hope and pray but she doesn't look like she's gonna make it much further.

There is a third that really isn't growing quite as fast as the others but i'm not giving up until she keels over completely.

This is kinda a bad picture it's showing the leaves with a yellow tint I assure you they are solid green and look very nice at this point!!

That tray of water is an attempt to bring the humitity up a little the current 31-54%

week 4 from seed
grow_4-12_9_.jpg

Updated picture
I'm down to 3 now but the 3 that survived look very good. I plan on brewing another batch of tea today.
I think I will probably transplant these ladies next week.

last week i had a few of them real life problems which didn't allow time with you fine people..

I woke up to find that my girls had what looked to me like nitrogen burn
So first off I checked my tea recipe to make sure I hadn't missed something vital and sure enough with both the bloodmeal and EJ grow mixed in put the n a little high. So i flushed all 3 with several times the pot size.

brewed a new recipe of tea:

1 tbs....... Liquid karma
1 scoop... great white
1/4 c....... worm castings
2 tbs....... dried mollases
1 tbs........neptunes fish fertilizer
1/4 c........bloodmeal/ or 2 tbs of ej grow I alternate them

and i'm only brewing that with about 1 to 1 1/2 gallons of water since my ladies are still small no sense in making more then i'll need.

3 days after the flushing and when the tea was ready I transplanted all 3 into 4 gallon pots.

Since then they all look like they have snapped out of their problems and are coming to with healthy fresh growth

I plan on making 2 clones next week and i'll veg all 5 for a couple of weeks longer maybe more i'm not concerned about over vegging... so that the 2 small clones will have a chance to catch up with the other 3 and then i'll flower all 5 at the same time

I also plan on topping all 5 at about 2 1/2' and bushing them as much as possible

grow_4-12_10_.jpg

this is a picture of the worst looking nitro burn.. If i'm wrong please feel free to step up and let me know!!

grow_4-12_11_.jpg

grow_4-12_12_.jpg

Not much to say except it appears i had an explosion in my tent in 10 days if anyone would like to see better angled pictures let me know..

I plan on making 2 clones and vegging all until late July
I also have a partner who will be running off my ladies 2 months off so when i need clones they will be there and so on
grow_4-12_15_.jpg
grow_4-12_14_.jpg

wow didn't realize how blury that pic was
grow_4-12_13_.jpg

well unfortunately my clones didn't take and neither did my friends I'm not sure what the problem is however I'm gonna give my friend one more chance this evening and settle personally for the 3 plants I have.
I now plan on vegging these ladies 3 more weeks before the fun begins!!
grow_4-12_19_.jpg
grow_4-12_20_.jpg
grow_4-12_18_.jpg
grow_4-12_17_.jpg
grow_4-12_16_.jpg

Any help would be greatly apreciated this is also the plant that showed burn signs in a previous post of mine I have done plenty of reading before I posted this question including reading Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

The picture that I would most likely claim mine to look like is the Potassium (K) Mobile Element and Macro Element picture. However with me putting in the fish fert and the liquida karma I should have more then enough K for vegging in my opinion.. Now if you feel like i'm full of shit and I don't know what the hell i'm talking about please feel free to let me know.. This is only grow 2 for me

Also since this grow is 100% Organic and in soil I took the chance that I burned this plant and I flushed it with 10 gallons of RO
grow_4-12_21_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom