Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush -Super Lemon Haze- Canolope Kush- OG Kush Journal - 2012

Re: Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Canolope Kush, OG Kush Journal -

Man.. that is light burn if ive ever seen it.. Your in line is friggin intense for that small of a space haha. I noticed droplets of water on your babies... droplets of water act as a magnifying glass for light.. also your OG is getting cooked. In rare cases, your plants can actually undergo lumen burn where theyre just getting light much too intense for them to handle.. take your biggum down a bit lower... good rule of thumb is --- if its hot on your hand, its hot on your girls.

Side Note: Stay the F away from iracle grow.. as that its genetically engineered to be too nutrient rich and promotes straight growth. Foxfarm is my soil of choice...

Looks good though! I see you have utilized a small space in your kitchen quite well.. is that an 8 inch in-line? lol crazy.. probably changing the entire air space out in your room every 1 minute haha.

---- Problems are a good thing... they only make you learn! I see the passion.. keep it goin! ----

Hey Jonashere thanks for your input and for stopping by, i will raise my light a little bit and lower the ballast to 50%. My in line fan is 6 inches and 400 CFM my room is 76"x32"x81" (6.2'x2.2'x6.9') and my big girl was just up there for the pictures i should of mentioned that in the post but i never leave her up there i keep her at the same height level as the rest of the girls and i definitely learned my lesson about the miracle grow i will never use that again my big girl (Mystic) is still showing signs of nute burn

Re: Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Canolope Kush, OG Kush Journal -

Day 35 Pictures

Top left SLH bottom left VK top right Cannalope bottom right OG
girls_015.JPG

girls_004.JPG

girls_003.JPG

Mystic
girls_014.JPG

girls_013.JPG

girls_0121.JPG

girls_0111.JPG

Top Cannalope bottom OG
girls_010.JPG

top SLH bottom VK
girls_009.JPG

OG
girls_008.JPG

Cannalope
girls_007.JPG

SLH
girls_006.JPG

Top SLH Bottom VK
girls_005.JPG

Sorry i haven't been around been busy with the holiday but just a little update. The girls are looking good and healthy they have been getting big now I've switched to 12/12 400w hps on Thursday Nov. 22nd. I will have pictures up on Tuesday

Day 15 Flower

Group
016310.JPG

015340.JPG

OG, she got big quick shes already 3 feet tall
014378.JPG

013419.JPG

cannalope
012438.JPG

011502.JPG

010591.JPG

011502.JPG

012438.JPG

SLH
004969.JPG

005921.JPG

VK
007753.JPG

008693.JPG

009627.JPG

Mystic
006786.JPG

WOW! They really stretched from the last pictures. Looks like they are ready to pop some nice flowers!

Thanks Scops, they got tall really quick they're not as bushy as i hoped. Your grow is looking great also

Will you be playing around with super cropping at all?

im not really to familiar with super cropping but i did try to super crop OG im really hoping shell get more bushier from it

Sorry i been gone for a while but this is my last update which will be dried weight and smoke report. I harvested on Dec. 21st hung to dry for 2 weeks dried weight was

SLH 16.5 grams

VK 21 grams

Cannalope 28.6 grams

OG 12.5 grams.

Cannalope wasnt the strongest but was a big yielder she was a mellow energetic high taste like melons

Vanilla Kush was a good yielder also, taste was very good you could definitly get a hint of vanilla she was also a very mellow relaxing high. shes a sleeper tho her high will creep up on you

Super Lemon Haze wasnt the best yielder but she has a strong high hits you right away her taste was very good citrus flavor but more of a lemon taste and smell

OG Kush was my favorite i had some problems with her in the beginning so i didnt get a good yield but she taste good like fruity citrus with a hint of sour diesel taste shes is very strong good high that hits you right away and last for hours very good for night time smoke cause she puts me to sleep

Thanks everyone thats been checking in and giving me some tips and help trhough this grow i really appreciate it, i will be started another journal in a few months so keep a look out for my next grow. i will be growing only 4 next time but these are all the seeds i have at the moment

Samsara seeds- Automatic Ultraviolet
Delicious seeds- Critical Jack Herer
Pyramid seeds- Tutankhamon
G13 labs- Blue OG
G13 Labs- White Lavender
Bomb seeds- TCH Bomb
Barneys Farm- Liberty Haze
Barneys Farm- Tangerine Dream
Barneys Farm- 3 Vanilla Kush
Reserva Privada- OG Kush

Great review! I love VK and SLH. It went too fast!

If it was me... I would pick:
1 - Critical Jack Herer
1 - Blue OG ( or White Lavender... I Can't Decide!)
1 - Vanilla Kush
1 - OG Kush

I'll probably change my mind later - Let's just say im jealous of your seed stash.
If you had something fruitier, or another SLH... I would say go for that instead of the Vanilla Kush in that above lineup - Like you said... the OG is a good sleeper and has a good taste. I find that's all I want VK for anyways.

Automatics have yet to impress me with potency, but I find they are good for filling in the gaps though.
:peace:

Re: Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush -Super Lemon Haze- Canolope Kush- OG Kush Journal -

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom