Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush -Super Lemon Haze- Canolope Kush- OG Kush Journal - 2012

SinisterDemon

420 Member
Hi guys, this is my first grow i could use some positive feedback, help and tips you guys can give me. I'm growing five plants right now Vanilla Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Canolope Kush, OG Kush and a bag seed which i call Mystic since i dont really know the strain of that one today is the second week of vegging for my VK, SLH, CK, and my OG but mystic has been vegging for a month. My grow setup is indoor miracle grow soil 4.75 gallon pots 400 watt MH light for veg then will switch to a 400 Watt HPS for flowering temps are 70 to 80 degress humidity is 55 to 65 % just watered 2 days ago soil is still moist ferts i will be using is earth juice grow, bloom, catalyst, and meta-k

first question i have is in the first photo mystics leaves are curling, and just starting to turn yellow does anyone know why that is?
2012-10-27_10_49_59.jpg

2012-10-27_10_51_33.jpg
2012-10-27_10_51_21.jpg
2012-10-27_10_49_07.jpg
2012-10-27_10_52_50.jpg
2012-10-27_10_52_31.jpg
2012-10-27_10_50_38.jpg
2012-10-27_10_50_52.jpg
2012-10-27_10_51_08.jpg
2012-10-27_10_51_54.jpg
2012-10-27_10_53_13.jpg

Re: Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Canolope Kush, OG Kush Journal -

This should turn out good.
Great strain choices!!
I look forward to seeing how the Canalope and OG Kushes do for you - are they both DNA seeds?

Hey Scopopulus, thanks for stopping by. The canalope kush is DNA and the og kush is reserver privada

Re: Sinister's Soil Vanilla Kush, Super Lemon Haze, Canolope Kush, OG Kush Journal -

Update: two of the girls aren't looking to good today I don't know exactly what is wrong with them if anyone could help me out i would appreciate it. The VK is starting to turn light green around two of the leaves and Mystic is shriveling and turning yellow

VK
2012-10-28_14_23_40.jpg

mystic
2012-10-28_14_23_22.jpg

2012-10-28_14_23_12.jpg

2012-10-28_14_22_53.jpg

2012-10-28_14_22_43.jpg

My guess is you have issues with soil drainage. Therefor appearance of over watering or root rot. Looks like the soil needs more perlite. That is my best guess.

My guess is you have issues with soil drainage. Therefor appearance of over watering or root rot. Looks like the soil needs more perlite. That is my best guess.

Thanks TacticalGrow, i think your right its been 5 days since i watered them and the soil is still moist. I will be getting some pro-mix on Friday so i hope that helps

I've been in pro-mix for 2 weeks, and I wish I started in it.
Nice work!:thumb:

I was originally planning on starting with pro-mix but i couldn't find it anywhere and my store only had the miracle grow, which i regret using now and will never make that mistake again

Miracle-gro is bad for our ladies... Sorry you had to learn the hard way. Promix BX is hands down the best and only I have used.

Update day 17: Gave the girls there first dose of nutes and it perked them up in just a few hours they are looking better today, also did ph test VK and SLH are really high at 8.3 - 8.5 and OG and Canalope are at 6.1 - 6.8 and Mystic is at 7.5 also ordered some pro mix bx so will be transplanting them soon

VK
VK43.jpg

SLH
SLH100.jpg

OG
OG27.jpg

Canalope
Canalope.jpg

Mystic
2012-10-30_18_48_38.jpg

groups shots
2012-10-30_18_49_06.jpg

2012-10-30_18_49_51.jpg

2012-10-30_18_50_11.jpg

2012-10-30_18_50_59.jpg

:thumb:

Update: got my pro mix did the transplant all doing good after transplant shock except one, OG is looking bad i will have some pics later tonight or tomorrow

Sorry for the delay but here are pics day 27

OG made a come back and is doing good now
6544.jpg

VK
7475.jpg

Canalope
5646.jpg

SLH
31164.jpg

Mystic and group shots
get-attachment_aspx80.jpg

4827.jpg

Nice line up hope they do better with the promix. I find the lighter the soil mix the faster the plants grow and the more control you have over ph problems if you end up with one

Looks like everything is healthy. :)

Update Day 35: the ladies are doing great now OG made a full recovery and is looking great just LST and watered them yesterday with water PH of 6.8 water res was 7.2-7.3 still working on lowering that to 6.5-7.0 temp is at 71-82 and RH is still low at 30% also i do have a small pest problem that im hoping some neem oil will fix. Will update with pics later today or early tomorrow

Man.. that is light burn if ive ever seen it.. Your in line is friggin intense for that small of a space haha. I noticed droplets of water on your babies... droplets of water act as a magnifying glass for light.. also your OG is getting cooked. In rare cases, your plants can actually undergo lumen burn where theyre just getting light much too intense for them to handle.. take your biggum down a bit lower... good rule of thumb is --- if its hot on your hand, its hot on your girls.

Side Note: Stay the F away from iracle grow.. as that its genetically engineered to be too nutrient rich and promotes straight growth. Foxfarm is my soil of choice...

Looks good though! I see you have utilized a small space in your kitchen quite well.. is that an 8 inch in-line? lol crazy.. probably changing the entire air space out in your room every 1 minute haha.

---- Problems are a good thing... they only make you learn! I see the passion.. keep it goin! ----

Back
Top Bottom