1970s' Blue Planet Organic Soil - Smellyberry - Super Lemon Haze - Vanilla Kush

I need to do something special today at 4:20. Do I buy a new bong? Maybe purchase everything I need for bubble buckets. Looking for ideas.
Happy 420 !!!!!!!

Can anyone give me a tip on cleaning pruning scissors? I would like to save what is on the scissors for later self-indulgance.

How do you do it?

I need to do something special today at 4:20. Do I buy a new bong? Maybe purchase everything I need for bubble buckets. Looking for ideas.
Happy 420 !!!!!!!

Vaporizer!!

Can anyone give me a tip on cleaning pruning scissors? I would like to save what is on the scissors for later self-indulgance.

How do you do it?

I like to scrape it off like BID mentioned, and use alcohol "wipes" that I get at Walgreens to get final gunk off the scissors. They rock for stuff like that. But, yes, scrape off and save the ball of goo, smoke it, and forget what planet you live on. ;)

MMMMM Scissor hash!!! I do the same, scrape it with a clean razor blade, and usually set mine in a glass of rubbing alcohol for a few hours, wipe off and put back in the glass until clean :)

Here is a picture of the Smellyberry mother before the wack. Hoping for a nice yield from this old hag.

It's a amazing what a 3 gallon pot of dirt and some Blue Planet Farmers Pride Organic can do....

harvest_2_-_mother_plus_4_2_liters_028.JPG

Wow that looks great! that would be fun to trim up!:thumb:

Wow that looks great! that would be fun to trim up!:thumb:

Trimming is no longer fun. I am burned out on trimming. It takes a lot of work to trim these things and it takes a toll on my arthritic shoulders especially.

I'm not complaining... If feel very fortunate actually to have this problem.

:sorry: I should never have brought it up. Trimming, drying, jarring and curing has consumed my last two Saturdays. I thoroughly enjoyed it the first time but with working full time+ my spare time a rare comodity. I'd like to live a little.

I sure do like having smoke though. I went many years without any while raising my boys.

Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it. :surrender:

:420:

hey 1970's grower, sorry to be a pain and you have probably all ready mentioned it, but what kind if light did you grow the plant under the one in the 3 gallon pot, im in the middle of deciding what way to go with my lights, im on a very limited budget so coudlnt afford to buy 2 lights, at the moment im using cfls and getting great results, although it is taking longer than expected and plants did not grow very high, could be my lights or could be something else, anyway ive got 3 plants in flower under cfls so im going to use them to see this grow through so i have got something to comare other grows to, i have got the chance of getting a dual spectrum hps light, its meant to have more of a blue to it for the veg stage and can be used for both stages, do you have any experience with these types of lights

Never a pain.. just ask away...

I used a 1000 watt HPS Hortilux bulb with a Lumatek Digital Ballast. I dialed it into 1000 watts for the entire grow. When I veg I use lots of 6500K CFLs.

CFL works well but only on short plants. If they get taller than 2 foot you should place some lights at the side. Don't forget to use as much good reflective material as you can. Panda plastic is the easiest to work with and is also about the cheapest. It cleans easy too.

Check the CFL grow link in sig.

I just jarred up the last 4 Smellyberries out of the group of 8 same age clones. All 8 were 2 liter hempys using coco and perlite feeding Blue Planet 2 part plus bloom booster. I was quite surprised at the yield over the 4 that were harvested a week earlier.

Plant 5.......44.1
Plant 6.......48.0
Plant 7.......46.3
Plant 8.......43.2
Total........181.6 grams or 6.42 ounces
Average 45.4 grams per plant

The first 4 plants averaged 36.1 grams per plant. Thats a 9.3 gram per plant increase by letting them go another 7 days. They really filled in and densed up the last week. Difference in moisture content is negligible.

The only difference in growing was that these 4 had 1 more week of flower and 1 more week of molasses. THey have been getting R.O. Water only for the last week with zero molasses.

Next up is the mother. She is still a tad too moist and will need to go another day before jar and weigh-in.

Also... still have smellyberry 2 liter hempys that were planted from clones 2 weeks after the first batch of 8... THese 4 however had no veg time as compared to 2 weeks of veg for the group of 8. I am anxious to compare weights.

great results, hope i can get a good result from mine, ive been using 6500k cfls for the veg and a lot of them, i got very little stretch and all 3 of my biggest plants are less than a foot in height but the outward growth is amazing, they have filled the 3 gallon pots and gone really wide, great even canopy all over so no problem with height, ive just put them into flower using 2700k cfls and after a week i have found out ive got 3 females which is great considering i had only vegd 3 from seed and all 3 are fem so im chuffed to bits about that, ill see this grow through with cfls and see what i get but not sure what way to go after, possibly dual hps maybe, but i know for sure that my big bud#2 is crying out for a scrog, the growth is huge outwards, the plants is so dense and all 3 plants have a very even cannopy and many top bud sites, well most of the bud sites are at the same level so hoping ill get a good yield off them, also bpn has helped loads, ill have a read through your other journal,

^^^ You need to buy a lottery ticket or something. 3 seeds and all 3 are females. Thats like rolling 7s.
:thumb:
You can definitely get some good smoke with CFLs as I have done it. Though once you go HPS for flower, you won't go back to CFL as the yield is far superior in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom