Bubblegum & OG Kush 18 x Skunk - 4 Bubble Buckets 600 HPS - Advice Welcome

thedonkbot

grow_1_0132.JPG
grow_1_012.JPG
grow_1_010.JPG
grow_1_0112.JPG
grow_1_014.JPG

hello all Iam new to growing but iam learning a lot everyday i watch and read 2-6hrs of grow guides everyday ive spent at least 300hrs reading and watching videos.i will need help tho as iam just a noooob iam 30 years young

i have 2 bubblegums and 2 og-kush#18xskunk currently growing under a 600w hps son-t-agro bulb in 4 20l stand alone bubble buckets they are 3 weeks old but i did loose 4\5 days from over watering when i moved them into the basket from the makeshift seedling tank.

They are growing along nicely despite the temp which ranges from 25c-32c and humidity of 40-60 and roughly 5.8ish PH that i correct daily and very slight nute burn after 1st feed because i do not have a EC meter as of yet.Iam using growth technology optimum A and B nutes that is alll so far ,i have a slight brown colour on the roots and i think its bcause of the heat . I have a crude intake\out-take set up but Iam setting up ducting and getting new fan and whatnot in the next week .i have 13ftx15ftx8ft of space to work with i have halved the space for veg and flower but still need to do more work .

l i have 2x1000w mh-1x1000w-hps-1x600hps more than i need i don really need the mh's yet as iam just trying to get a good mum out of the 4, i plan on using 1600w of hps to fllower , iam unsure of how many plants probly 4 as i just want to get it right ..... will post photos soon

can anyone correct me if iam wrong here>>>>>>> but i think i need to put some "h202" and also "beneficial bacteria" in the buckets as soon as i sort out my heat issus also some root booster is there anything else i should use , keeping in mind that iam just looking for a good mum

update-

yesterday i cleaned the roots with tap water hoping the clorine would rinse them out and all the slimy brownish stuff came off when i spayed with spray bottle , also what i thought was nute burn i now think was light burn as i had the light too close now i have it 2 ft away as in picture .

overnight they got alot bigger i was really shocked and the roots progressed heaps but the new bits of roots came threw with new bits of brownish slime i guess i didnt rinse the clay balls enuff maybe?????? tommorow i will go to get some root booster and some other stuff including clonex and bacteria and my exhaust stuff and complete the room setup .the temp has been around 30c with the light and like 38 humidity so need to fix that shit although could be worse

sensizym you say . i think ill give that a go thnks for the tip feel free to chime in at any time i love info\opinions ,i didnt plan on putting the bacteria together with the peroxide it would kind of be like throwing a cat in a drum full of flea treatment lol ,but would it be pointless using the h202 for a while then using the bacteria consistantly threw the grow or is it just a cure not a "shield"

things changed the shop i went to was shit so no senzizyme i will go to my normal shop next time i want to get some flouralishis so to yesterday i did my second feed water change i gave the bubblegums a full dose and also some h202 i still dont have my ec meter so i just used 4mls per liter of "optimum" A AND B .i lowered my water down in all four buckets to 11 liters from about 15 liters .The roots seem pretty damn healthy after the tap water clean and hope they stay that way since iam now using the h202 . the og kushxskunk ive given just a little under the normal dose i gave 3mls per liter plus the h202

the plants are growing along ok despite the temps are still fcked i didnt get my proper fans and ducting so the heat is hitting fcken 34c humidity is around 54 mostly so thats cool but the heat is making the plants canoe harcore the kush seems to be not very happy about the heat!!!!! iam fcken broke at the moment and should have got all this before the grow and fck christmas and work aswell.one kush has just one big clump of roots but the others have spread out more the one with the clump is the least happy as you can see in the pictures.

i think they have progressed well in 5 days tho.
Picture0010.jpg
Picture00091.jpg
Picture0008.jpg
Picture0007.jpg
Picture00061.jpg
Picture00052.jpg
Picture00042.jpg
Picture00033.jpg
Picture0002.jpg
can you please tell me what you think overall sorry about the shit pictures thanks

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom