Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Ok so the flood tables been up an running a few days now, had some kinks to work out.
First: taking 15 mins to flood my table (way to long) then realized my drain hose valve was open so I shut it off now only takes 5 mins to fill an 10 mins to drain.
Second: plants r looking wilted between feeds especially in the morning so I bumped up the feed times to 6-5 min feeds during lights on an 1-5 min feed during lights out. Gona see how that works.
Third: ph in the res is fluctuating a bit, today was really high at 6.9 so Gona try ph up/down an see if it holds steady better.
First time using the table so I knew I'd have issues to work out.
Now for baby girl update...
420-magazine-mobile1421692857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1819665804.jpg

She's filling out nicely :) at 4 weeks into flower tomorrow. Iam super happy with the way she's coming along. Iam hoping for a lb. but I'll be happy with 3/4's of a lb. but time will tell.
Oh an 1 more shot of the stalk
420-magazine-mobile2003206477.jpg

I just use tap water but our tap water is good, around 70 ppm. I thought about buying distilled or ro water but I refuse to pay for it lol I won't even buy a bottle of water to drink. Its a principle thing :)
When I was using tap water I had the same problem. I went to a different source and the ppm and PH is hardly moving at all. Maybe that will help with the fluctuations you have been having? I hope it helps

Yeah, I bought ph up/down to see if it will buffer better. If not I might have to switch water. Thinking a 50gal barrel to collect rain water but not sure what the ppm would be or if it would hold ph or not
I've chased the PH and could never get it to pan out. I didn't want to risk lockout so I said screw it. To to pay for the water and see if it works. I'm glad I did or my plants would have probably died by now

Good, diesels in lights out ATM, but I took a small lower branch to try it out .
The kushberry r loving the outdoors, as soon as the sun hits them they praying like there's no tomorrow lol in a few mths there will be no tomorrow lmao so they best get to praying lol

Iam having issues with my flood table though :'( not sure what's going on. Thinking nutes r to strong they all got tip burn spotty leaves just not looking good at all. Next Friday is res change an 12/12 flip so hoping they can make it an bounce back after that. If not I'll finish them out an start anew with Girl Scout cookies. AN be a lil more diligent on making sure it's all dialed in.

Back
Top Bottom