Sour Diesel First Time Scrog

Iam having issues with my flood table though :'( not sure what's going on. Thinking nutes r to strong they all got tip burn spotty leaves just not looking good at all. Next Friday is res change an 12/12 flip so hoping they can make it an bounce back after that. If not I'll finish them out an start anew with Girl Scout cookies. AN be a lil more diligent on making sure it's all dialed in.
Yea my guess is the nutes are a bit too much for them. That sucks, just cut them back and I'm sure you'll be fine Wiley

Ty for joining guys, an megsy blimburns sour diesel is what Iam growing. Great genetics an beautiful growth. Another month or so I'll have a smoke report to. An as soon as I get my colloidal silver I'll be making my own seeds from a pair of clones I have saved just for that purpose :)

Ok update time, first off baby girl is doing amazing :) I gave an early branch to my boss who has cancer an uses marijuana medically an he loved it even though she's not at full potential yet :)
420-magazine-mobile96659293.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1320004128.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430106312.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1196001199.jpg

She's lookin good
Finally got my flood table figured out, ph was spiking high everyday, did some research an found out I was suppose to ph my hydroton before using it. Just to make sure I ph'd a feed an left it for a day an it only went up .2. Adjusting my ph daily fixed the hydroton as my issues with ph finally went away an the girls r looking better each day :)
420-magazine-mobile1840763007.jpg

The kushberry I've decided r Gona stay on the deck for the summer, I'll be transplanting then to 5gal fabric pots in coco tomorrow :)
420-magazine-mobile357504291.jpg

Not much to report on my girls but just wanted to put a couple pics up of my buddies plants. A few interesting things here :)
1, this is a kushberry clone an he has 3 that look like this lol
420-magazine-mobile1921247413.jpg

Looks nothing like a marijuana plant lol but the new growth is starting to come around. Just thought was weird an cool
2.this is a bud on one of the kushberry it's beautiful, the cylaxes r huge. As big as blueberries, plants r getting purple so we're hoping for a good pheno. Buds look like a cluster of grapes though this pic don't do them justice
420-magazine-mobile535385371.jpg
if she goes blue pheno it's Gona be awsome an we have clones of all the kb just in case we do get that 1 amazing pheno
Any ways Iam off for the weekend got a big camping/fishing trip planned an wanted to say happy may24 an hope y'all have an amazing weekend :) .✌️

Sorry I haven't been around to update latly been mad busy with work an life.
Went away for the long weekend an had a small catastrophe :( plants outside got hit hard with heavy rains an high winds. Lost a few branches an one of the kush looks beat up but they finally bouncing back so that's good.
Baby girl is doing amazing as always .gave her a good flush an fed her tonight. Be last flush till harvest in 4-5 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile1731902378.jpg

Emptied my flood table res as well an changed to bloom nutes.
420-magazine-mobile155411921.jpg

It will be a week Monday in 12/12. Now have a small issue with the table, brown algae, not a lot but a bit so Gona try adding a lil peroxide see if that will get rid of it.
Also picked up a bluelabs ec/ppm pen an have a ? About it. Right now Iam using ec cause I don't understand which ppm I need to use. 500tds or 700. If anyone could assist me I'd appreciate it ty :)

Back
Top Bottom