Convinced grow journal

Re: convinced grow journal.

oakey dokey post whore pic whore holiday....

100_10531.JPG

hmmm.....wtf?
100_10541.JPG

well this is a good side shot of one cola
100_10551.JPG

good shot of a flower, pretty young still..
100_10561.JPG

and here are more, lol told ya holiday.

some differant cola's
100_10572.JPG

another differant cola pretty huh?
100_10581.JPG

this little wierd fucker, i dunno wat to make of it, just wierd.... i think i may give it to my buddy... lol just give me some more space in there...haha.
100_10591.JPG

u guys like eh?

hey tommarow iam going to be putting up a pic of an object, if anyone can guess what it is, i will give a rep point per correct answer.
its not hard...

you know what guys? i just checked, i have 4 females, 100% full females....pretty cool. so out of 4 seeds that i germinated from bag seed, 100% that germinated were 100% female. fuckin sweet.

It doesn't look like you need me anymore.
Looks fuckin awesome dude!!
Congrats on for females may they bring you as much joy and bud as possible.
(Tear in eye) You learn so quick.

thanks guys its really not that hard to do, i recommend that ya just get everything ready first before you start.

anyone have any idea's???? what to expect? iam gonna take down the top bulbs and put in a 1000watt mh until i get my hps. iam going to keep all the fluoros in there as well to make sure the branchs get lit up proper.

ok ok i know you wanted another one.

cool pic huh?
100_11001.JPG

another cool pic.
100_10991.JPG

good bud shot. my personal fav.
100_11061.JPG

another fav of mine.
100_11071.JPG

some undeveloped buds.
100_11081.JPG

cool pic of the plants, fuckin light got in my way.
100_11091.JPG

i put alot of thought into this, i left one light on last night, i did it to similate the moon. i put it up very high. i got up at 3, as the moon would go down, not sure if thats the right time, but hey i control everything right? well i think this would help as create the outdoor.tell me what u guys think?

Lookin ggood man. I'm not sure if the moon is helping, but i guess we will see wont we. I'm interested in that and have always wondered. Just remember the moon does not put off much light and that it only appears little by little so it isnt a full moon every night.

actually i gotta so fuckin stoned i forgot there was supposed to be only one plug in the timer, instead i put 2. a fan and a light lol supposed to be only fan.....

i honestly think no light in the dark cycle is the most efficient way to grow (especially during flowering)...it maximizes it's potential to respire...(light reverts this process)

i'm sure you knew this but just thought i give my opinion...:Rasta:

well as it turns out, i got violated on my post prison and went to jail for 25 days and hadnt trained my g/f good enough and they died. all 4 died, all 4 were females. died 2 weeks away from bein done. how horrible, now ends this grow. dont trip on this, i got many more to come :D when i decide to give it another shot i'll do another journal.

are those albino leaves in the first pic or is it just the lighting

Thanks for sharing your grow with us brother!...

Sorry to hear about your plants..

I'm moving this to completed journals now...

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?...

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world...

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom