Dank's kush grow

DankCloset

ok so i germinated 4 master kush again, this time iam gonna do something differant, iam getting proper ventilation because iam gonna flower with a 250-400Watt hps. i havent decided, plus iam just gonna let the plants veg out for about 4-5 months. why you might ask. because i can haha. iam also going to do that air rooted clone tech. and put those clones in my aero. there only a day old from poping out of the soil.

Re: Dank's kush grow.

:tommy:

Ready to see this one DankCloset..
I held off on growin' Master Kush this round to go w/ somethin' else :headbanger:

I'm gonna live out me Kush fantasies through your grow. lol. :Rasta:

ok well today should be interesting. what happening today you might say to urself. well today i'am putting in my exhaust vent. i wonder what would happen if i had only an exhaust vent and no intake vent? but have fans blowing on the plants 24/7? give me your input, iam stoned and cant come to a middle ground on this subject. here are the 3 master kush, one like poped up but didnt unfold or something. i dunno. it was obviously weak so better it died. anyway. iam going to go ahead and germ another master kush and that be the 4th. there gettin moved up into 5gal's today, iam using scotts added phosphorus soil. there only 3 days old from popin out of the soil.

there all the same age 3 days.
100_14231.JPG

100_14251.JPG

100_14261.JPG

this morning the 2nd node poped.
100_14271.JPG

:Rasta: Lookin good man.. cant wait to see thouse babies two weeks from now, they look like they are going to be nice and healthy but only time will tell..

iam very suprised with the rapid growth with these girls. damn! is all i can say, iam about to move them up into grow bags.

ok well i got them moved up, my exhaust fan in, and no fan to exhaust with, guys i need a cheap 4 inch inline exhaust fan. i also need a good intake fan, can anyone help me out with good tips to cheap fans? i also need to buy a 250watt hps.

DankCloset said:
iam very suprised with the rapid growth with these girls. damn! is all i can say, iam about to move them up into grow bags.

Yup, flowered one at 7 inches, it's almost 33'' now 24 days along. It had alot of light to work with though.

dude, i flowered one at only a week old.. then i put it outside. anyway. iam gonna put in that intake vent today.

gotta have the fresh air intake...a little less than outgoing will keep positive pressure in the room/cabinet and make sure the lovely scents go thru the carbon filter and not out the door. If you care about that stuff.

MMMM KUSH!!!

ok here they are, one died, which i planned to clone anyway. but yeah the one in the square bucket died,
100_14351.JPG

there both this tall.
100_14341.JPG

and this is the other one.
100_14331.JPG

thats 4 days growth, i dont quite have the ventilation done, wait a till iam done aight, then i'll post pics, i still need my intake and some inline fans.

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom