E-Z Cloner Kits

DankCloset

i will be puting together e-z cloner kits, with 100watt hps ballast kits, 50gal rubbermaid tubs, w/ pump and sprayers, air stone, aero. leave me some feed back, if i get enough feedback i will do it, but i want everyones opinion, oh yeah cost, well the cost to 420Times members will be the cost iam paying to put it together, i get all my items whole sale, so think bout this, i dont pay the markup, so it will be cheap, probably 60bucks plus the cost of shipping. iam not trying to make money obviously, iam only taking advantage of my moms business lic. and wholesalers. if iam not allowed to do this, or there are any discrepancies, lemme know, or simply delete this, and if i can find them, i'll throw in a timer too.

Dank

Re: e-z cloner kits.

I would be in the market for sure... Do you take visa?

How about plain grow setups? Hydro setups? Etc?

I'm sure you have quite a market here at 420, especially since people would much rather do business with a trusted forum member than some random website.

well for hydro i can do bubblers as in deep water culture, i can link up to 5 i believe, similar to the rain forest i believe is what the product was. with that i can do 1000watt hps kits, the cost will be more obviously because you gotta go after more stuff,and it will take time to build, not that long, but i dont wanna rush cutting the wholes wrong or they wont seal. anyway yeah, i think i can do that i'll have to do more looking around to see what i can get for what price, ifthe price is worth it, i'll do it, you think, i just went on ebay, where things are supposed to be cheaper, except the auction part, well my point is i saw a 3 plant e-z cloner for 160 bucks, holy shit, if all the parts are in front of me, i can nail it out quick, one day, i say this because ur payin for them to put it together, i do it because its fun as hell knowin "el chrondo" will be grown out of it. not to mention, if i can promote people to get off there ass and learn a hobby that they should be born with, pfft civilization. horticulture is like having a pet lol. its fun. you mean plain grows? you mean soil? well, as for that, i can do like, rockwool for starting, a couple 5 gal grow bags as per request, raw nutes, like whitney farms bat guano, phosphorus and something for potassium, i havent put much thought into soil or hydro, but thanks for bringing that to light, i'll hop right on it, i gurantee that anything i make and sell will be A. cheaper than anything you go to the hydro store for, plus if theres any discrepancy in the item, it gets returned no questions asked, i really should have asked 420 if iam allowed to even do this.

Can you post a few pictures of your e-z kit? I would be interested.....as long as shipping isnt going to kill me. I have shipped large bulky items in the past. I have found Greyhound bus is cheap on the heavy and over size. you have to take it to the bus terminal, and it has to be picked up at a terminal. but might be cheap.

Later Gator
Dad

DankCloset said:
haha, i actually have a paypal account, so yes i do take visa haha, funny u asked that.

Good. I will be kicking you a PM.

One Three said:
especially since people would much rather do business with a trusted forum member than some random website.

Exactly... :smokin3:

well if you guys give me a bit of time to get things finished being shipped, and let me get the inginuity juices flowing, for a bit more i'll try my hand at a inclosed hood. or a cool tube style batwing or something, its almost christmas anyway, think of this as a test before actually dumping money into it. if all goes well this could be a pretty cool "hobby". dad, i actually got the idea from another member of the aero e-z cloner, did a few things differant, and bam it worked like a charm, i got roots on an average steady level of 5-6 days, instead of 11. anyway, its pretty cool, but i dunno if my deal for the pumps will go through, if not, it will be a supply your own type deal, but it will actually make it cheaper for me and you. you also have the option to keep em in there, i can also make them with smaller tubs too, i can make it 6 hole or 3, any number, but i dont recommend more than 6. oh yeah, at 12 days, or about root growth of 3 inchs moved em into soil in a rock wool cube :D its fuckin cool, excuse the language but the possibilities are well many. i love it, i built my first one and was skeptic at first, but when i first saw the growth. iam not promoting anything but the technique. aero i have seen seriously awesome results. in fact i have a 50 cell aero made by colorado tech.

i cant wait to move, its killing me, i cant stand it cuz i cant grow, its like ripping my arms off and beating me with em damnit. i cant stand not looking at the green everyday, its peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom