Dankcloset's first grow

Re: dankcloset's first grow.

ok well i havent gotten to check the girls yet today, iam waitin for mah g/f to get up and out the way so i can get into the closet...... hehe, i'll getsome pics today...not much has changed, 2 of the little un's got over watered, hopefully i didnt kill em, well we'll see, i'll put up some pics.

well, i killed frankenstein today, i also killed another one that got overwatered, got one left, we'll see how she does, i dun got no more seeds, so iamma hold off till i can get some.

If ur going with bag weed they always look kinda screwy but ur plants were overstretchy and starved for light.Judging by the size of ur closet u will seriously need a inlet and exhaust fan for ventilation and heat.Get rid of those lights and get a 150watt hp with a agrosun bulb that also gives off the red light for flowering.Watering ur plants comes with practice but if u dont listen to these moderators and buy better equipment ur gonna fail every time.

why do u say dull side out?? the dull side will absord more energy and more light than the reflective side..therefore i would say put the reflective side out so as to reflect more light onto your plants rather than get more of it absorbed

The shiny side can create hot spots like a mirror and the dull has better reflectability because of its many facets that grabs and dispurse the light more evenly.The same goes with flat white paint verses shiny paint.

if u want to honestly know the truth, i do not have to worry about hotspots with floro's, i have one plant left and its not dead, its alive, the reason i killed the other 2, were one was on purpose, and the other i ripped the root ball off when pulling the cut can away. the funny thing is i really only have to worry about hotspots with hps or mh, floro's are pretty much no heat, i have them 2-4 inch's from my plants. he's right tin foil is shiny side out. iam not going to worry about inlet or outlet fans, either 1 or 2 of the doors are open pretty much all day. they only get closed once a night with a fan blowing 24/7, iam going to take a pic today of the one, i didnt know if it was gonna survive so i didnt take any pics so it survived and is goin good.

Back
Top Bottom