Hello From Turkey - My First Indoor Grow Journal

kubar

Hello everybody I'm too newbie here and sorry for my use English. I would like to share my first journal here..

A my friend brought me some seeds from Netherland thereafter i decided to set up a few equipment and i did.
I tried many methods to germinate seeds , watched hole videos on youtube but germinated only one seed (2 last seeds still in the process in the wet paper towel :( )

It's day 7 and today i decided to run 250 philips mh lamp.I've used energy-saving bulbs(spiral 6500K) so far. Actually i'm not sure right time to move lamps. Now only hope that the plant's female.

I'll publish the news here , see you next time ...

strain : I don't know the strain :)
Grow Box : 3x3 grow tent.
lights : 250W Philips MH and HPS set.
Others : Van and Carbon Filter set.

IMG_043930.jpg

IMG_044333.jpg

ok i've added a regular seedling , this seed from dealers weed (that was very stoned just like pure indica)
IMG_045131.jpg

Day 32 (topped the new kolas again , don't know worse or good)
IMG_134126.jpg

Dinafem's OG Kush day 17 (topped very early as you can see , again don't know good or bad i'm trying somethings lol :) )
IMG_134026.JPG

Barney Farm's Critical Kush day 13
IMG_133822.JPG

Humboldt's Blue Dream Day 9
IMG_133932.JPG

All plants looks very healty i guess ...I would like to hear your impression and ideas. Peace guys

the one with the yellow leaf seems like a female :) and in the last photo one leaf looks stressed from the heat, curled up a bit. besides that they look generally healthy. and I think you just have a very small heat issue. don't know which hemisphere you'r in but winter is coming so will be allright. and also you should get a fan. do you use any nutes?

the one with the yellow leaf seems like a female :) and in the last photo one leaf looks stressed from the heat, curled up a bit. besides that they look generally healthy. and I think you just have a very small heat issue. don't know which hemisphere you'r in but winter is coming so will be allright. and also you should get a fan. do you use any nutes?

oh you said looks female thats perfect sign coz that was from a regular seed , ahhh yes this is a sativa and current tempeture should be impressed only her , i'm using fan and yes using hesi nutes ... thx for quick reply

FLOWERING day 2 ( hellyeaa )

Critical Kush #1 top left (scrog)
Critical Kush #2 top right
Blue Dream bottom right (scrog)
OG kush bottom left

i switched lights with 600w dual spectrum (Do you think too low?)

12575713_1231664163516375_1367532665_n.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom