Here We Grow! First Grow From Bag Seeds

Hello fellow growers I'm back with an update for you all.
Finals have kept me busy but the ladies are doing fine! I have swapped out the t5s once again for the 150w Hps and they seem to be taking well to it. Also they have officially began there 12/12 cycle for flower. Just before flower I fed bio grow nutes at 1/2 the recommended amount. Did about three plain waterings once the light schedule was switched and now they are receiving a dose of top max and bio bloom every other watering. I will update more soon as I haven't taken many pics since I'vebeen trying to leave them be but I'll try and get some up real soon!

Happy Holidays Everyone
image5279.jpeg
image5279.jpeg

Been away for a while again but everything has been awesome since the last visit. Things are starting to look quite hairy and sticky. I have been watering with a mixture of about 2 tspn of bio-bloom and top-maxx per gallon of water. Roots seem to be plentiful as well...when using the soil probe i have it can be hard at time to find a good spot where i don't hit a big root mass.

Heres some pics!
IMG_053531.JPG
IMG_053226.JPG
IMG_052928.JPG
IMG_052731.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

my apologies for abandoning this journal. I wanted to include one last post in order to inform those following of how this grow went. I was able to keep everything alive well and ended up with just under 4oz after buds where harvested dried and cured. Thank you to everyone for the follows and likes. If you would like you can follow along with my second grow here Here We Grow 2.0 - Bag Seed

Back
Top Bottom