Bag Seed & Clone Cupboard Grow

Yea fuckin double whammy spider mites as well bad on 1 not so bad on another and the third was clean. I just gave em all a dose of neem oil and gonna head to me hydro shop to see what else I can pick up incase they're tough enuf to have another go. Any suggestions mate?
420-magazine-mobile1945524167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Drop your temps and spray cold water to slow them down and there breeding then just keep up with pest control

Hit em with some neem oil. Mix was a bit strong burnt 80% of bud sites. Fark. We will see how resilient these weeds really are now I suppose. Recon Iv lost most of me yield from two plants. Ahhh well ya live and learn I suppose.
420-magazine-mobile1614878326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1094460228.jpg

My attempt at killing the pests almost killed both the plants. Too strong mix burned one bag seed plant to smithereens and 80% of the other
The clone had no bugs so I didn't spray her she's ok still. Oh well live and learn I suppose. 1st and second pic of bagseed survivor 3rd pic of the unscathed clone.
420-magazine-mobile1254354897.jpg
420-magazine-mobile843705039.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1457949442.jpg

420-magazine-mobile874000832.jpg

Can anyone tell me if this is signs of hermaphroditism. Soil grow 4 weeks into flower
Bag seed plant was stressed due to pest treatment does not look like a closed sack there seems to be brown hair protruding from it any advice appreciated

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom