Bag Seed & Clone Cupboard Grow

That looks killer 777,
frosty af.
Im pissin off down the coast for xmas for 5 days, so I'm thinking about moving my grow tent into a bedroom with a/c and leaving it on 25 degrees for the duration, id be spewing if I got home and she was cooked. I'm also setting up a DIY watering system using my beer fermenter and some drip nozzles. If you blokes have got any advice give me a shout.

I use the co2 green pads use the granddaddy . U get high ppm co2 from those pads

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That looks killer 777,
frosty af.
Im pissin off down the coast for xmas for 5 days, so I'm thinking about moving my grow tent into a bedroom with a/c and leaving it on 25 degrees for the duration, id be spewing if I got home and she was cooked. I'm also setting up a DIY watering system using my beer fermenter and some drip nozzles. If you blokes have got any advice give me a shout.

U can use a air transfer from the ac room to the grow room with a simple ceiling exhaust to the grow tent

I went up your way for a week not long ago and just used a home made contraption from an elevated large pot of PH'd water and a dash cal mag and ran a couple of wicks down Into each pot was gone 5 days got home and plants were fine I let them dry out well before feeding them next was a piece of piss brother.
777 I'm gonna invest in some of them pads man. That's a gnarly cola ya got on that basterd. What strain was she

That strain I got from a mate who grows aswell . Pretty much bag seed . Just dropped temps in flower to pump out the trichs . But starting a new grow over Xmas . Just haven't decide what strain blue cheese or a skunk or blue widow or white widow

Just lollipop'd em fuckin sweatin th whole time.
420-magazine-mobile1330082284.jpg

They're just a few led strips I got fell off the back of the truck. Not sure they'll do anything but fuck it they were free and they can't hurt. I got a 900 watt and 300 watt generic Chinese LEDs hangin a foot from the canopy. Waiting on a mars 96 to arrive this week I hope il team that with the 900 then il use the 300 for cloning light' should be weak enough. Next year when I can i want to grab a black diamond perfect sun. Be a bit down the track tho.
mars hydro led grow light-reflector 96-cob led grow light-hydroponic-grow led lamp , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

I seen a YouTube vid about uva and uvb light in the last two weeks of flower' old mate reckons he gets 5% more THC from the top two feet of bud and progressively lower the less penetration. Any input on that? They're cheap enough to chuck em in I suppose. Can't hurt??

Yeah I've heard about it but the reptile lights don't put out enough to uvb to work

Had a light leak last night all night! Fuck!

Back
Top Bottom