First Closet Grow!

Hey Man i love them first 2 pics, the contrast of the color is mental looking..If plants could only be that shade of green:hmmmm:.
I was thinking the same about the cfl's man,it would make a big big difference to the buds down lower on the plant,or you could always just do some defoliation and remove the big fan leaves that are blocking the light from reaching the lower buds.
Its really a matter of personal choice.
Nice job so far man.:bravo:
:Namaste:

Nice plant!

Hey Man i love them first 2 pics, the contrast of the color is mental looking..If plants could only be that shade of green:hmmmm:.
I was thinking the same about the cfl's man,it would make a big big difference to the buds down lower on the plant,or you could always just do some defoliation and remove the big fan leaves that are blocking the light from reaching the lower buds.
Its really a matter of personal choice.
Nice job so far man.:bravo:
:Namaste:

Thanx man :cheesygrinsmiley:

FLOWERING DAY 61 - MAYBE FINISH NOW?

Hi all!
A little update on my grow. I'm wondering if the plant maybe ready for harvesting.... What do you think?

rsz_2012-11-24_130740.jpg

rsz_2012-11-24_130759.jpg

rsz_2012-11-24_130824.jpg

rsz_2012-11-24_123951.jpg

rsz_2012-11-24_123930.jpg

Next grow I'm going to take some more leafs from her trough flowering stage.. this girl looks bushy now!

So what do you think? Ready for harvesting?

:peace:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom