My First Grow - Autoflowering - 2 x AU - 6 x TD

jahu

Hello everybody out there. Sorry for my English it isnt the best.

Iam following this Site/Forum for a few Months after i decided to made my first test grow and iam really really impressed about the people her and the results from different members.

btw iam a big fan of Tang and he was the man who inspired me a little bit - gratz for that!

Now a few Details on my first grow.

iam using a 1,2 qm2 Box with 200cm x 140cm x 80cm

PrimaKlima Fan with up to 800m³ on two different modes (the first one is 400m³)
LED Light 4 x 250W
Superroot Airpots 15L
Plagron Coco Premium Mix
Perlite 20% and 10% Drainage with those tomatoe balls dont know the word for :)
GHE PH Up n Down
Coco Nutrients

The Seed are from Dutch Passion Auto Ultimates and Think differents. 6 x TD and 2 Auto Ulti. So there are 8 Plants inside the box.
The lightcycle is 20/4
Water Drip System (Blumat) and the oldschool way :)
The Temperature is between 23-30 degree and the humidity is between 38-48%

Now it is day 21 and 2 days ago iam flushed for the first time. Roots are already at the bottom of the Pots and the plants looks except of one (it tooks a few days longer until the seed *spreads?!) Dont know the right word for * really good in my opinion.

If u want give me some feedback what do you think. greetz Jahu
For Hints and Help (maybe is something wrong, but i dont think so ratm) i am very thankful :)

btw if u need some moore pictures, tell me. But im a bit careful with my mobile
20160909_154444.jpg
20160909_154433.jpg
20160909_154428.jpg
20160909_150805.jpg

Thank you. It is my first grow in all time so i dont know all the things to look for to make it a great grow. So maybe do you have me some hints. I want to scrog it but i dont know at which height i should do this, although i dont know the height of the plant some say 60-100 other 60-80 other 50-60cm it depends on which pot size u have or? I have 15 liter pots.

Mh Thx

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom