Grape Candy getting there

420-magazine-mobile395961596.jpg
420-magazine-mobile227607172.jpg
420-magazine-mobile4356936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile329519220.jpg
420-magazine-mobile932064809.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1588003163.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1977039789.jpg

looking good herb a real picture of health can't wait to see what ends up they sure are pretty,I'm starting a gorilla cookie and a sour patch kiss,along with some ultra dogs, good growing to you bud!:)
Thanks my man .. i cant wait either iam using a new lighting system now ..so this should change the game up a little ..iam sure your feeling good with your new harvest ..which by the way looked Absolutly stunning :Bravo:... great job bud ..those new strains ur guna try out sound delish cant wait to see them with a dash of ur swag to emm should be awsome

thanks man,ok you've got me wondering what is the new lighting whatever it is they appear to be responding well to them good luck with your grow bud!
Well the last few cycles ive been using the full spectrum LED 2 1200w grow kings which they did work great for what they are ..but i just wasn't satisfied with the yield in the end and i felt like they work great but they just lack on the yield they produce.. soo i went out and got a 600w Cooltube HID setup for my flower space it should be more than enough and much more powerful i hope i can get better end results in my yields with this light swap ..fingers crossed ...and like you have already noticed that they are responding very well and seem to be growing at a much faster rate

lol thats part of my lighting i have two of those 1200 watt kings and four roleadro 400 watt cobs and i could use some better leds or something,its funny my first grow was just one king led i can't believe i actually got a small crop from that one light.your rite though light is a large portion of what is required to grow a good crop,I'm going to enjoy watching what happens with your new light good luck man!

lol thats part of my lighting i have two of those 1200 watt kings and four roleadro 400 watt cobs and i could use some better leds or something,its funny my first grow was just one king led i can't believe i actually got a small crop from that one light.your rite though light is a large portion of what is required to grow a good crop,I'm going to enjoy watching what happens with your new light good luck man!
Thats great !! They are great on hydro which is the better thing about the leds ..Dont get me wrong they were very good lights imo ..and what you have probly works beautifully too ..funny you mention that lol cuz i aswell used one light for 7 Tahoe OG clones and shockingly it was very good smoke and almost got 8 oz of dried buds so i was pretty impressed ...but i cant wait to see how these one do with the 600w switchable ballast

Back
Top Bottom