LED UFO + CFLs = 496w grow

You're MORE than welcome. I makes me very happy to share some tips and tricks.

I'm running 2x100w square LED grow panels from HTG, and 8 of the CF's. I've also got some LED spots going. About 300w of LED and another 500w of CF.

Cheers

That's right about the same wattage I wanted to go for my next grow (360w LED, 500w cfl), definitely keep me updated and don't be shy to post some pics!

Oky Doky, Gave the girls some juicy love and snapped some pics for you, here we are in day 30. These are Buddah Kush from clones btw.

Over all View:

one9.JPG

Closer Ups:

four6.JPG

three9.JPG

125 Watts of LEDS

320 Watts of CFL

Peace-

W!CK

:rollit:

Brother, I look at that cola and think what might have been. Don't get me wrong, LEDs are the future, but they're just not there yet. The main holdup seems to be a shortage of the 5w emitters, and the resulting price hike that goes with it, with "good Boards/Lights" running well over $2000 When the technology catches up with the vision, it'll be revolutionary, like nothing in my years of growing, but right now they're just not there. Now having spent all that time seeming to be putting you down I want to say +Rep for doing it. We need to experiment. BeIRIE did a great journal on one of the pyrocon boards that showid some very interesting potential when used soley for veg, and I must admit that I've played around with the idea of using a couple as supplementary lighting. I can't wait for the day when they get it right, because you point out some very valid problems with the use of HID lighting. Heat, increased power usage and bulb replacement every third crop are definately grow busters for some people.

Anyhow, much respect for what you did.

Yes indeed, this is research and the simple desire to avoid HID and HPS.

The end yield will be interesting.......

W!CK

PS - This strain is pretty diluted......I have had friends bloom it for 8 Weeks under 600W HPS and still not get very good internoadal filling.

I've just seen so many people at both ends of LEDs yields that every grow is still exciting to watch. I've seen 70w grows that yielded 68g (almost a gram per watt) and a 90w grow that only yielded 12g (almost 9w per g).

The big difference so far has been the added fluoros in all the grows I've seen, I hope that's the case here too!

EDIT: I have actually seen 1 successful grow with only LED, but i can guarantee it would have been better with added fluoros, check it out tho, pretty crazy! YouTube - LED GROW LIGHTS/700w/90 led's WEEK 7 OF FLOWER.

Here are the Mazar-i-Sharifs at 35 days, the Purple Kush and Bubble Gum are on day 23 (pics of them will come later, having camera issues).

maz8-23.JPG

mazclose8-23.JPG

Looking good Syrious........

My girls just started week 6, I'll giv'em another week or so and put up some pics.......

:nicethread:

W!CK

Hey Syrious:

So how are the girls under those LEDS bro? Good I hope. :popcorn:

Here are some pics of my girls at day 58, going into day 2 of flush. I turned off the LED for the pics so you could see the real colors.

cinco.JPG

six2.JPG

dos3.JPG

qatro.JPG

I hope yours are doing well, Would love to see some pics......

Peace out,

W!CK

:bigtoke:

Going to be nice plants just not big buds,they will have nice thc. and in applications,heat is an issue then i guess you got no choice but to go LED.

Nice growing! Buds may come out small but im sure you will still be very happy with what she has for you. Also had to say nice light set up, i agree with pit, i think your THC should be nice and strong from those. looks like some 20%er stuff. Im in! +rep

Well, I hope we here from friend Syrious soon; In the meantime, here are some pics from the Budah Kush LED Fluoro Combo----------------------

harv2.JPG

harv31.JPG

harv21.JPG

nugs7.JPG

Total Yield on 4 plants was 4.5 Oz - Not to Shabby

Crystals are off the hook......

Peace Out,

W!CK

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom