2016 Travis - Strain Is Jack Herer - First Time Grow - Indoor - Soil

xX8travis8Xx

420 Member
Hi this is my first attempt at growing with Jack Herer auto flowering seeds. Iam starting off with one plant to get the feel for things and if all goes well with it i'll make it my mother plant. If any one has any suggestions on lighting for 1 plant in a 4'x4'x10' closet

Will you be pollinating these autos. Cuz you can't really take clones from an autoflower plant since the cutting will be the same age as the mother. If you could pollinate some of the budsites you could get yourself some seeds.
anyway... Go to any pics?

Thanks for the info i know after im done with this gem im going to grab a non auto flowering strain to make my first mother after researching a bit more i found out i couldn't make it a mother plant . Its one plant cfl lights 1, 26 watt =100watt & 1, 13 watt =60 watt. Im using a three part food . Probably going to do lst with her when she is big enough. Lights 20on 4 off.pics to come soon.

I would recommend LED due to you being in a closet. Hps will warm up the room too much unless you have proper ventilation and cooling. I run 2 450w LED and it brings up the temp of my room maybe 5° total, and my electric bill has barely seen a spike. More up front but worth it in the end. Careful though....some are only for veg sycle, some are only for flower. Get a full spectrum if you are looking to save money up front

Ya thanks i want to pick up some leds for sure but being my first plant im going to give it go with cfl for the time being if i had 3 26 watt = 100 watts and three 13 watt bulbsi well be pushing 480watts and its cfl so it wont get to warm im hoping any ways pics later today well be posted

1456085820137.jpg

1456085894072.jpg

1456085916174.jpg

oh i forgot to say that when i germinated the first seed there was some nice purple in it. does this mean there is a good chance i could see some nice purple in the plant. and my second seed is germd andd now in the soil getting food and light cant wait to watch these ladies do their thing
:riskybusiness:

so my two babies Mary and Jane are doing wonderful the first one is kinda showing some purple in the leaves. and the second one is growing like a weed. Pics to come later

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom