Serenity's Second Seed Sowing Saga

Serenity420

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm happy to announce my 2nd grow has begun and I've decided to keep another journal of it in case I need help or advice along the way. My first grow was White Widow last winter/spring and I'm definitely looking forward to getting back into the hobby and putting my experience to good use.

So anyways, a little about the grow as of now-
The strains as of now are Blueberry Bliss, AK49, and OG Kush. All Autoflowering.
All plants are in 3 gallon buckets grown under CFLs due to heat and budget issues. I'm not sure total wattage as of yet but I will be adding in bulbs as I see necessary.
I will be growing in organic soil. My main veg fertilizer will be Alaskan Fish Fertilizer because I had leftover and my first plant LOVED it. I also have some leftover Espoma Organic Bloom Booster that will likely be the staple of my flowering feedings.
However I am happy to say I just ordered some Advanced Nutrients to use as additives in the flowering phase. I ordered Bud Factor X, Big Bud, and Overdrive. This will be new to me so anyone with advice or experience with AN products please let me know! I know some say they're overpriced or over hyped but some of the reviews and claims made me curious.

So yeah that's all for now. No pictures to post yet (sorry). All the seeds cracked in paper towels and were put into the soil this morning. I will be sure to post updates as soon as anything comes up! Thanks in advance for checking out my journal! Any and all advice is always welcome and I hope to meet some new friends to take this new journey with

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom